• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Location Challenge!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I'll try this!

Name: pleryt17
Game: Pokemon Y
Range: 11° Celsius/51° Fahrenheit- 25° Celsius/77° Fahrenheit

How about a full Kalos team?

701.gif
697.gif
673.gif
666.gif
668.gif
671.gif

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
[Finally] FINISHED my Location Challenge with Japanese Crystal!

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOT, ALL IN JAPANESE
Spoiler:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Username: Forte
Game: HeartGold and Black 2
Degree Range: 26° Celsius/78° Farenheit and above

Hmm, I'll give you a team for HG so you can get started, and I'll let someone else give you a B2 team. Enjoy!
157.png
022.png
181.png
097.png
149.png
028.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Unfortunately I lost my other save types so I'm signing up again ^-^

Username: Orianna
Game: LeafGreen
Range: 11-25 Celsius

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Thank you <3 this should be fun!
gonna start right away *-*

Years
Oh. My. I am extremely sorry for no updating for sooo long time ;_;
As I said I started right away, but when I got to Colress, I probably took a break for 1 week (in BB2 he's hard, very hard). After I beat him, I played for some time, was greatly enjoying the run, but when I got to Lentimas Town, I lost all interest in it. I even stopped playing other pokemon games. I was saying myself that I should play, but was managing to just play the game for like 5 minutes and got bored. But yeah, lately I started BINGO challenge and all my interest in Pokemon games came back, so I continued my run and like 3.5 hours ago I beat Iris :D, so enough of this, here is my final team (yes, there are some learnsets, abilities and move types changed in this hack, so don't be surprised):

Cinccino - "Kankri" (68 lvl)
Relaxed, Wide Lens, Skill link (they changed first encounter in that grotto, so I had to run around it later for some time, but it was worth it :P)
-Icicle Spear
-Bullet Seed
-Rock Blast
-Tail Slap

Sudowoodo - "Nepeta" (72 lvl)
Lonely, Quick Claw, Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Sucker Punch
-Wood Hammer
-Strength

Victreebel - "Porrim" (66 lvl)
Bold, Meadow Plate, Chlorophyll
-Sleep Powder
-Leaf Blade
-Sucker Punch
-Crunch

Hariyama - "Damara" (70 lvl)
Lonely, Leftovers, Thick Fat
-Fake Out
-Earthquake
-Close Combat
-Ice Punch

Pinsir - "Rufioh" (66 lvl)
Modest, Insect Plate, Moxie
-Close Combat
-Megahorn
-Strength
-Earthquake

Azumarill - "Vriska" (69 lvl)
Rash, Expert Belt, Huge Power
-Superpower
-Aqua Jet
-Aqua Tail
-Return

After beating the game I must say that it was pretty fun challenge. I gained new friends that I'll surely use in other games if I would have a chance (ok, maybe not Victreebel, but the rest was ok ;)). But still, compared to other trainers in game, my team was pretty weak (or opponents were OP, I don't know o_O). When I got to E4 I was pretty much underleveled, but was too lazy to grind xD, so I brought TON of Revival Herbs and TON of Full Restores (got money from diving in abyssal ruins). For harder oponents my only stategy was sending out Sudowoodo, and PP stalling with Sturdy paired with TON of Full Restores, when they run out of PP on most powerful moves, I just sent out other mon and started attacking, fullrestoring if needed. But finally in the end I got what I needed and beat Iris ^^.

So yeah, still, after all those crits from trainers, not-missing-moves that should-normally-miss-already and my moves that shouldn't-miss-at-all that kept missing all the time, I must say I love that hack.

Lately it got hot so I checked the weather for this week and luckily I found out I'm now in "26° Celsius/78° Fahrenheit and above" temperature range, so I said to myself "Why not do that again?", so here is my new sign up:

Username: Kostucha
Game: Volt White 2 (time for the other one^^)
Degree Range: 26° Celsius/78° Fahrenheit and above

(in this hack there is every pokemon up to 5th generation, so there aren't any pokedex limits)

Back