• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Location Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
    here's how you play:
    name anywhere on this planet, it can be a country, a state, a city, or a town, etc. You can even say "East Coast, USA" if you want! But the first letter of whatever you put down has to be the last letter in the last word that the last person posted. for example, some one comes along and types...
    Asia...then the next person could come along and say something else,but it has to start with A,because that's what the last letter is in Asia :) get it? here,I'll start it off:
    Maine

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think so! ^_^

Er... Dangerfield, Texas. XD There probably isn't anyone here who has heard of that, but oh well.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    The 2 letters i hate the most in these games...E and A
    East coast, USA XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Umm. Umm.. Umm... Ahhhh i know Argentiana,Africa,India,Alberta,Ontario!(all from the game RISK)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ehh o_O I'm going to continue from digispirit virus's post since yours doesn't make sense :P

So this one has to start with A...hmm...

Azerbajan!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back