• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.: The LUGIA FanClub :.~

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    What is a good moveset for Lugia?

Hmmm... definitely Roost and Aeroblast. Hydro Pump, I think so. As for the last attack, maybe Calm Mind?

saskura 80211b, do you want to join?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and should we have a new topic now about Lugia? I can't think of one.

~Rene~ :t025:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I do think I have one...
    "Lugia is the guardian of the sea. What other roles in nature do you think Lugia fits into?"

I'll have my response for later. ;)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    "Lugia is the guardian of the sea. What other roles in nature do you think Lugia fits into?"
    I am not sure what other roles Lugia fits into.

~Rene~ :t025:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I have no idea also... :D

But I do think Lugia should also be the Guardian of the Orange Islands and the Whirl Islands...
    Also, I do think the role as a Guardian of Music fits him very well (based on the movie)(watched the movie earlier today and I loved the action :D)...

That's all I've got~

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have no idea also... :D

But I do think Lugia should also be the Guardian of the Orange Islands and the Whirl Islands...
    Also, I do think the role as a Guardian of Music fits him very well (based on the movie)(watched the movie earlier today and I loved the action :D)...

That's all I've got~

thats an excellent answer destinedjagold, I was also thinking of that :P

~Celebi

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    Beast of the Sea:)

@Jonathan Paskiewicz
    Hmm I choose Aeroblast

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    ~.: The LUGIA FanClub :.~

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    Ok, pick one:
    Hydro Pump ~ Ancietpower ~ Ice Beam ~ Blizzard ~ Hyper Beam ~ Thunder ~ Earthquake* ~ Psychic ~ Dragon Pulse

Earthquake* can knock electric-type foe down. Electric-type is Lugia's very weakness.

I choose Earthquake!!!! And cool picture of Lugia you have Jonathan. LUGIA WINS!

Back