• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mario! By the time you read this...I will be at work. ;; No...I can't believe this...why do I have to work late? >< I hope to see you soon. Take care. *waves*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...I am very sorry Mario!! *cries* I haven't been here like I should and it might be coming true if my work schedule doesn't slow down. Well I can work a lot it just not a lot of late shifts...those give me in. >< If I just work early I will be fine. So I hope it will happen.

Congrats again. I am happy for you. And I been missing you. Blame work...>< I know you been working too, but at least you can get online as much you can. >< I can't by the time I get home you and everyone is asleep. So I don't know what is going to happen.

Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    Omg...I am very sorry Mario!! *cries* I haven't been here like I should and it might be coming true if my work schedule doesn't slow down. Well I can work a lot it just not a lot of late shifts...those give me in. >< If I just work early I will be fine. So I hope it will happen.

Congrats again. I am happy for you. And I been missing you. Blame work...>< I know you been working too, but at least you can get online as much you can. >< I can't by the time I get home you and everyone is asleep. So I don't know what is going to happen.
    Well, you're here now at least. ^^ And work does suck!

Back