• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mario! *hugs* ^^ How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was great! I cooked my first turkey and it turned out so well! Well then afterwards...it wasn't so great. I got sick at work, but not from my dinner...I was so tired. I had to be at work at 4:45am for those two days. >< And it did catch up to me...It was so werid. I was better then I got sick. I feel a little better now. ^^ Sill feel icky.

Years
    Hey, Kaga-san. The shorteez aren't here. I'm using thre food to get flies to melt down the walls of the bank to I can get money to pay off this patio furnature! And I broke it, thank you very much. XD

Oh, I also discovered these hot Officer Jenny pics from pokesho.com!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mario the World Champion said:
    Hey, Kaga-san. The shorteez aren't here. I'm using thre food to get flies to melt down the walls of the bank to I can get money to pay off this patio furnature! And I broke it, thank you very much. XD

Well, whatever diabolical scheme works for you...face it, da shorteez are doomed anyway XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mario. I am very sorry. ;; I been so busy with work...and plus I been sooo tired. I been going to bed earlier than usual. I am back for now, but after Thursday I am gone again.

So I hope you have a nice Christmas. I hope to see you before I leave.

Those are very nice Officer Jenny pics.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mario! I am back! ^__^ How have you been?! Happy New Year!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    MARIO! It's me, Mana-san~!

Sowri I haven't been here at your club for like a LONG TIME! ;________;

Btw, I'll rejoin~! Teeheehee =D Happy New Year! Hope this year ish better than your last~ ^____^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mario, it is me again! XD How was your Christmas and New Year? =3 My Chirstmas rocked! But my New Year was okay. I had to work, but it was alright. XD I am so happy right now, teehee.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hi Mario! ^_________^ *Glomps*

I'm sorry for not posting here much. ;o;

*is getting bored of PC*

I hope you can forgive me. ;_;

Back