• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the master has arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomnezz!
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    * is suspicious

I'm getting the vibe that you are the ever-hated Sean under a new account, but I should probably counsole the other staff members before jumping to conclusions.

Years
    About...what? ... it looks as if you pressed enter immediately or some sort... anyways, have fun here and don't Spam...

SPAMMERS ARE JERKS AND F---! hey!... XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I knew he was Sean. The ever so ******* jerk himself.May you leave forever :P

O_o thank god I used Censors..

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    swordkirby537 said:
    he is not sean. i know growlith. sean is a nice guy. its arcanine that is the jerk
    Watch your mouth, you are flaming my friend now.
    Andy is NOT jerk, he is much cooler than you.
    For flaming Andy, this thread will be closed.

~closed

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    swordkirby537 said:
    he is not sean. i know growlith. sean is a nice guy. its arcanine that is the jerk
    If you say Sean is a nice guy then you don't know flip about Sean then swordkirby537.
    Nice that you have the same IP as Growlithe.
    I am not in a good mood right now, and getting called a jerk pushed me over the edge. So I am going to give you your wish that you say in your title. You are banned, not only for calling me a jerk but also reviving old threads, also starting a very same thread that a Mod locked. You just got a week ban.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back