• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok I am Falco ^_^. I am going after I have ate dinner which smells so goo *drools*. Ok sweet pea lets start this ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Years
    maya miyazono said:
    Hey Guys im doing goods^0^.

OMG Water Spirit!^0^*huggles* you have been away from here soo long.;_;

Kylie-Thats awsome word!.

CFG-Welcome sweeetie^0^*huggles* beware of my hyperness...
    Why? Hyperness is a good thing. ^_^ *drinks some Cola and starts running around the room like mad pretending to fight to defend the Dragons in a fic featuring all of his online friends while singing the OWA*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hehehe^^.*puts sleep spell on Bowser and Send's him flying with Down B*

My hyperness is Crimenal!.

Years
    Waaaaah! *grabs monitor and spins it all Super Mario 64 style then throws it out the window*
    *jumps after it, lands down, then dodges it all Matrix style as it falls near him*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *gets bazooka and blasts ganondorf*. Take that you old slow git *kicks him in the butt again and sends him away like Team Rocket.*

Stevo-Kun

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    End game! Woot! We are the winners! they are the Chickens!.*bounces on Bed*

Matrixs!

Years
    Hyperness rocks!! *attempts a motorcycle stunt he saw in a Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children trailer and ends up breaking his head*
    Whew! Luckily I hurt nothing but my head. Nope, nothing vital in there. ^_^ *pokes head and it sounds hollow*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Thanks, Me and my Piggys are off to Donkey Land.;_; see you guys when eva they sleep.^0^*huggs you all*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back