• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Guess what?! I did a pic of Haruhi Suzumiya in an attractive hula skirt and coconut bra! I did my best on her hair and eyes. The flower in her hair is based of a pic of her and her two friends I found of deviantart (where you'll also find this pic). Also for Pokémon's sake, I decided to put in two Pokémon next to her! Those two Pokémon just happen to be Sunflorazumarill and her pre-evolution, Sunkarill! So what do you guys think of this pic?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is very nice Sunflorazumarill! Hula Haruhi, that has a nice ring to it. XD

And I love how she is with the Pokemon, it is cute.

Years
    Hello, hello! I've watched Haruhi Suzumiya ever since the first episode came out in Japan and I've watched all the episodes and read much of the novels. My favorite character is Yuki and yeah... would like to meet some Haruhists here as well as Yukiists... :o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, you are lucky to read the manga. I haven't yet. I hope they will bring the manga here. I just can't believe it is only 14 episodes. >< They could have continued...oh well.

Cool, I like Yuki too. But my favorite is Haruhi. XD Well welcome Akinari! ^__^

Years
    It's not a manga, it's a novel. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu started out as a light novel, adapted into a manga a couple of times and then into an anime. And thanks for the welcome... :o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh whoa...I didn't know it was a novel before they made the manga. That is new to me. XD Well I want to read the novel, lol. Most likely it isn't available here. And you are welcome. ^^

Years
    Oh the novel has more short stories and there are pretty much a lot of incidents that happen with the SOS-dan. Otherwise, if you want to read it, this is the translation project that's currently translating the manga. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh now I see. Thanks for that! *bookmarks it* This will come in handy. ^^ I will read thier work when I get a chance.

Years
    Oh, it's no problem. It's not all complete and some translators take so much time in translating (Volume 4 is taking forever...>>), but otherwise, it's really interesting, especially how almost every detail in the first novel is somehow interconnected with the rest of the novels.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, well it is better than nothing. They will get it done, hopefully. XD Wow...now I can't wait to read parts of the novel. XD

I think Yuki is pretty awesome! I like it when she talks about Haruhi and all this science stuff. It is very interesting.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, she can even still know what is going on even though she just keep reading her book. XD

Back