• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Three hours?
    Haruhiism?
    XD
    All of the members religion in this club is Haruhiism. XD Otherwise we wouldn't have watched thirteen episodes of the series.

Years
    Kids, I don't know how you will take it but tomorrow's 14th episode will be the last. In the meantime, (meantime... nothing is sure if the series will have more seasons, but it's mostly like too) we can read either the nover and/or the Manga. As for where to find the novel look my first post.
    By the way Kayleigh, do you enjoy the manga in Japanese? xD I mean, looking just the pictures is a bit difficult :/ I would recommend you to read the novels along with the Manga. ;) At least that's what I'm gonna do, since the team that is translating Suzumiya Haruhi (yeah that's the title of the manga) (actually that's the original name of the series itself - novel xD) is really slow so... Oh well.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^I sort of wish the Haruhi series would go on a bit longer, but... I'm not surprised 14 is the last one. If a series like that pulled everything out into a 100-episode series, the plot would be somewhat ruined XD

I wanna read the Haruhi novel! I wonder if it follows the anime storyline...

Years
    Well, actually the Anime follows the novel, not the novel the Anime :P
    Well, now I'm confused >_> I searched many sites but can't find any that has the Manga of Haruhi. Anybody knows where I can get them from?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    There's novels!? *scurries off to an unknown online store to find them*

(PS. Ash_pokemaster: My name is Helena. My sister made me use her name for protection. (Her name is Kayleigh, not mine.))

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I haven't posted in here yet, but I come bearing gifts. For any of you familiar with YTMND, I've brought up all the Haruhi Suzumiya YTMND's found there. Now none of them contain any hentai, but one of them (Die Haruhi...) contains a song of explict lyrics and another (Haruhi Swimsuit) involves a pic with absolutely no connection to Haruhi. If you want to know what that pic is of, click the spoiler below.

Click here for the Haruhi Suzumiya YTMND list.

[AGELIMIT]18
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]

Also, hopefully in a week, once I get other pice in my series done, I may just do one of Haruhi dressed as a hula dancer.

Years
    Actually I found today a channel on mIRC that has everything, yeah no kidding, EVERYTHING ever realized and is related to Suzumiya Haruhi series. To view whaty you can download bleach here
    To get on it you need mIRC. Click here to get on the channel.

PS: Ok then, Helena, tell me the store xD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    My mother bought me the first volume off of Ebay. Try there. The second one she found on some little online store that I really sdon't know what the name of it is. Try Ebay though. I have hope in yoooooooooouuuuuuuuu!!

mistywishmaker

Years
    Well, actually the Anime follows the novel, not the novel the Anime

XD Haha, that's what I meant XD Does the anime follow the novel, or is it different (like how anime usually side-off from the original manga sometimes) =3

I heard that the Haruhi manga originally had a different author. But after the first volume, the magazine it was published in thought that it was too 'explicit' and leaning towards 'hentai,' so it stopped publishing. Then the anime came, and now the official Haruhi manga is coming out in more than one volume. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...great information! I hope to get my hands on the manga sometime. ^^ Awww...only fourteen episodes...that is not cool. They should of continue on. But I guess they will be ahead of the manga if they did that, so got to stop. Oh well. I still need to watch episode 13 and 14 anyway.

Years
    XD Haha, that's what I meant XD Does the anime follow the novel, or is it different (like how anime usually side-off from the original manga sometimes) =3

I heard that the Haruhi manga originally had a different author. But after the first volume, the magazine it was published in thought that it was too 'explicit' and leaning towards 'hentai,' so it stopped publishing. Then the anime came, and now the official Haruhi manga is coming out in more than one volume. =D

That's the so-called discontinued manga. ;) It stoped publishing because the art REALLY sucked. The team "SOS-Dan" used to have it on their tracker. Unfortunately now the torrent is dead. However I already have it :D I may upload it for you guys like I had promised. Just wait because I'm downloading the novels now and I want them as soon as possible xD Hmm... after the novels I'll have everything but EVERYTHING related to Haruhi xD Well, actually there is another torrent with some special stuff from the DVD of Mikuru's Adventure. I'm downloading this now as well...heh xD
    Also the 14th Episode RAW is here(704x396) and here(1280x720) for those that can't wait untill Wednesday. As for me, I would download it but on first place, I wouldn't get everything and I wouldn't totally enjoy it (since as a matter of fact, japanese in Suzumiya Haruhi series are ADVANCED). Also, I still have to download some stuff, so it's not that I can really download things twice (even though I'm going to download the RAWs as soon as I'll have more free time).
    Enjoy =D

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^I saw Haruhi ep. 14 yesterday! =D ;____; The ending is soooo great! So romantic! <3 But now there's no Haruhi to look forward to... =O Oh well, I've still got the manga to read <3

Spoiler:

Years
    Best episode ever. With no doubts!
    Spoiler:

Also, I believe that after this episode everyone can understand all about the episodes not being in the right timeline. ;)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    *snifflesniffle* *starts bawling* No more Haruhi!!! I'll miss waiting for it to download! Oh well... The ending was SO cute. Amazing how addicted you can get to just one anime series... *snifflesniffle*

mistywishmaker

Years
    I know! =3 The ending was so cute I'm still obsessed over it, even though I rewatched it four times again yesterday o___o;;

@ Ash_Pokemaster:
    Spoiler:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I just watched the ending, and now it's just..blah. Pity it's over. ;__;

Spoiler:

Years
    Wooooooo~ Some people say that the series WILL continue. Actually it would be I-M-P-O-S-I-B-L-E to continue with such a trouble. But on the other hand, they could just have the episodes in wrong time line as they did before.
    Of course in my opinion, the serie would not be as nice as before... I mean, they have even shown episodes from the 6th Volume of the novel. Let's just wait I guess, they may come up to something even better. Not to mention we have the manga for now!

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^I've heard some fans say the show will continue, too, but... I don't think so, as much as I'd like for it to. I mean, there's just nowhere for the plot to go, like you said.

Yes, we have the wonderful manga XD

Years
    Ohayo~ kids! xD Well, we have some releases now. The first Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Album is out~! The character singles are also availble to be downloaded along with the scans. Here are the torrent links:
    [Nipponsei] The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - SOS Dan Radio Shibu Bangai Hen CD Vol.​1.​zip
    [Nipponsei] The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Character Song Vol.​1 - Suzumiya Haruhi [Hirano Aya].​zip
    [Nipponsei] The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Character Song Vol.​2 - Nagato Yuki [Chihara Minori].​zip
    [Nipponsei] The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Character Song Vol.​3 - Asahina Mikuru [Goto Yuko].​zip

Have fun! =D

Also, unfortunately we have no clue about when the 3rd volume of manga will release. However it is believed that it will release in the end of August. Let's just wait I guess.

Edit: I forgot to say, could a moderator change the title of the Topic to The Suzumiya Haruhi Club or The Haruhi Suzumiya Club instead of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club? I mean, the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsup is just the first part of the series. Thanks.

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Character singles! =D I'd love to hear them someday... maybe when they're out for direct download XD Me=dies with bittorrent X____X

I loveth Yuki <3 She's so cool!

Back