• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters
    Years
    The Suzumiya Haruhi Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

The new Anime of Sping 2006 that got the attention of almost every Anime Fan finally got a club in the forum of PokeCommunity. Here's the plot:
    AnimeNewsNetwork.com said:
    On the first day of high school a beautiful girl named Haruhi Suzumiya introduces herself as having "no interest in ordinary humans". She asks for any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers to join her. Watching her weird behaviour is Kyon a boy who sits in front of Haruhi and is the only person who talks to her. Commenting on Haruhi's joining every club in school and then quitting Kyon unwittingly gives Haruhi an idea to start her own after school club. Thereafter Kyon and several others find themselves literally dragged into the Save our world by Overloading it with fun Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade (the S.O.S. Brigade for short).

It's weird plot, in combination with the difficulty of catching it, and the great characters it has, makes this Anime sure one of the bests of all times. Consisted of 14 Episodes, be shown randomly in Japan, with Haruhi Suzumiya as protagonist, this is something more than an Anime, an art or however may someone call this. Having an Anime Serie, Manga Books, and even a Novel, anyone can understand its great interest for Anime Fans.
    The sources you need for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:
    Wikipedia Article
    Anime Episodes Direct Download
    Manga Books Direct Download (in its forum)
    Novels' Translations

This club is for all fans of the series and its characters. Please respect the rules.
    • For Any Spoiler of Anime/Manga/Novel, use the well known tag ["spoiler][/spoiler"] after emoving the "s.
    • Do not flame about opinions on the series, have a nice covensation.
    • Follow all the rules of PokeCommunity Forums
    • And mostly important... have fun!
    Everyone has the right to join the club as long as they follow the rules of maintance. Enjoy.

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome the the Club Dinos and ex oh! And let's start the contribution! I'll post some avatars to begin with. Credits the the one that made them :P

PS: Another 45 minutes and I'll be watching a new episode of Haruhi :D

Years
    Have fun watching the series ex oh. If you have problem downloading episodes from direct, try www.tokyotosho.com, to search for torrents. I would recommend you to use www.bitcomet.com as Torrents' Client. Only 12 minutes left until my new episode download finish yay! Also also also! Two new avatars!
    Haruhi and Yuki!

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    Here are some photos!

Spoiler:
    16+
    Spoiler:

16+

Aren't they soooo cute:3

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Thank you for the help, Ash-san. -hasn't started downloading one yet- And yes, DININI, those pictures are adorable!!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Okay! My avatar before was the cover of the first volume of the manga. If I could figure out how to post it...

Years
    Great avatar ex oh! So, 11th Episode RAW is finally out! Let's look forward it to be subbed! So, what about you guys? Age/Gender/Location/Name/Favourite Pokemon (classical questions :p) me: 14/Male/Greece/Andy/Charizard

DININI

Years
    the questions u are a sking are in our profiles;)

Spoiler:

well here are some new photos
    enjoy

Years
    Poor Mikuru-chan... XD And here's a bigger version of the wallpaper you just posted. (and my currect wallpaper in both mobile and PC XD)

DININI

Years
    Those pictures AREN'T SPOILERS. I put the on the spoiler box because they were big.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ok. Enjoy them

Years
    Dinos please do not double post. *sigh* I had a 4-hour lesson and I just finished. About the site, I'm already getting one ready. Be patient in order to have a great site. Also, since we don't have many members, despite the fact that many Haruhi Suzumiya Fans exist in the forum, I thought that a small banner we could place in our signature would help. And here it is. :D

and the code!
    Code:
    [URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69269][IMG]https://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9580/haruhismsigbigcopy8nz.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Ah! Great pictures, you guys! (And awesome site, DININI!) Can anyone make an episode guide of some sort? We can post it either here or in the other thread in the Japanese Entertainment section and discuss each episode seperatley.

Back