• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Clothing would be pretty sweet. what kind of art? Sculpture, painting, something else?
    All of the above, but probably mostly custom graphic art. As long as it's really something in beauty and kawaii.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    All of the above, but probably mostly custom graphic art. As long as it's really something in beauty and kawaii.

What about something just totally awesome and not necessarily kawaii?

Like some sort of modern depiction of Sasuke with CS2 and his mangekyou.

22sa

Years
    What about something just totally awesome and not necessarily kawaii?

Like some sort of modern depiction of Sasuke with CS2 and his mangekyou.
    THAT'D BE SO AWESOME. ;; I don't like Sasuke after he lost CS2 <--I could repeat this a million times, his CS2 power-up was the real deal.

But no because it wouldn't fit the store's image.

Hello Kitty is anything but violent XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    THAT'D BE SO AWESOME. ;; I don't like Sasuke after he lost CS2 <--I could repeat this a million times, his CS2 power-up was the real deal.

But no because it wouldn't fit the store's image.

Hello Kitty is anything but violent XD

Lol, Dude, just have Hello Kitty holding Sasuke's sword and having Mangekyou with a pink cat susanoo. How awesome would that be?

22sa

Years
    Lol, Dude, just have Hello Kitty holding Sasuke's sword and having Mangekyou with a pink cat susanoo. How awesome would that be?
    I've imagined Sharingan Hello Kitty... but it'd go against my beauty judgement.

E.g. the prettiest eyes are uniform in color, so Hello Kitty's eyes being 100% black is at peak beauty.

Hello Kitty as a solider ... IDK, LOL.

Mind you I'll just be a retailer, I don't think I'll go as far as contributing to Sanrio's designs in Tokyo, but that's a possibility.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I've imagined Sharingan Hello Kitty... but it'd go against my beauty judgement.

E.g. the prettiest eyes are uniform in color, so Hello Kitty's eyes being 100% black is at peak beauty.

Hello Kitty as a solider ... IDK, LOL.

Mind you I'll just be a retailer, I don't think I'll go as far as contributing to Sanrio's designs in Tokyo, but that's a possibility.

You're going to hook me up right? Lol Like half price or something. I'd only come every once in a while, it's pretty far to be making weekly trips.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I want joinage because I like her name. :\

That's okay right?

22sa

Years
    You're going to hook me up right? Lol Like half price or something. I'd only come every once in a while, it's pretty far to be making weekly trips.
    I could give you some for free if you buy lots =P, but otherwise that's not very practical. XD I guess I'd have to set up an online store too to deal for distance people, and charge you Shipping and Handling costs too : <

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I could give you some for free if you buy lots =P, but otherwise that's not very practical. XD I guess I'd have to set up an online store too to deal for distance people, and charge you Shipping and Handling costs too : <

I'll buy stuff by the ton! Nah, but I'll buy a lot to get some for free. Everyone can use some gifts!

An online store would be the perfect for that store. Probably the best business decision you would make.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hook up? Im lost here. >__<

Hook up is like slang for someone who is "hooking up" another person with discounts or free merchandise at a store or a restaurant or something like that. Like if I worked at McDonalds and gave you free drinks or fries. That would be me "hooking you up".

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I know that..... >_0
    Im not as dumb as I may sound, I was just skimmign and didnt read all the post. All I saw were the words hook up so I went with that. Sowwy! >_<

Back