• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • X3!

The new year is good. : 3 I just got back from a competition last night. I got 3rd. Its my new year's resolution this year to get a first, so I'm working on it~ And the semester exams were fine. I was exempt from four of them, and the ones that I did have to take came with study reviews, so I felt pretty good about it. You? : 3

Years
  • Ah, I hope you win it next time for sure! x3 Oh, I miss exam exemptions. Here at my school the schedule's different, so there's no room for any final exemptions given there are only 4 per semester. However, the exams include pretty extensive projects and such also. My exams started today and will continue into next week. Wish me luck? :x

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Preety theme of the one above me. Its okay sissy im super busy to and my clubby is dead somewhat too. ^___^
    I'll call you tomorrow @ night, kay?

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    MIIIIIIIIIIIIDORRI CHIIII ;D
    How's it going this Sunday? :3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • OHAY MIDI AND FRIENDS

Erm, that's probably some of my fault 'CAUSE I USED TO POST LIKE CRAZY IN HERE but now I don't, SOOOO....

Yeah.
    Yeah, but you're still number 1 replier at least...

Years
  • Aaagh! ;; School and dance have been keeping me busy. >< Sorry. ;______;
    Thank you very much for keeping this little thread alive. ^.^
    So yeah, other than being extremely busy, I'm good. : 3 There's a competition next weekend, so I'm all excited. X3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Aaagh! ;; School and dance have been keeping me busy. >< Sorry. ;______;
    Thank you very much for keeping this little thread alive. ^.^
    So yeah, other than being extremely busy, I'm good. : 3 There's a competition next weekend, so I'm all excited. X3
    Sounds like fun days. How'd the competition go this time?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I'd love to join!

From what I remember (5 years is a long time...) Midori was a great and funny person when I used to post on here.

Back