• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yes, so far in the series, Vegeta, Recoome, and Bulma have all flipped the bird once (though Bulma's was a flashback from a scene in Dragonball) =p I don't mind the cursing since it's light, it's just there to constantly remind you that the show is uncut =p

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
It wasn't bad hearing them cuss.:cool:

1126173706_0176.jpg

:)

Sure you can join,Mu. Welcome to the club!"hand a cute Misty doll to Mu"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Yep, she's such a cutie. :classic:

MistyandWobbuffet.bmp

Misty's such a cutie.

O_O; That's...beautiful...I can't believe there are still Misty pics that you've never posted, this one is an amazing little image. I love the expression <3

Did you see Naruto last night? It was awesome as usual. Even though Sakura didn't do much, at least we got to see Kakashi's Sharingan eye for the first time.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep I did. It was really cool. I noticed that his eye looked alot like the eye that was shown when Sasuke was talking about his past to Sakura. I know that we'll eventully get to she her battle^_^ The one part with her in this episode was funny. She is cute and funny. :classic:

37.jpg

She looks so beautiful in this pic.^_^

Back