• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yesterdaay was a really easy day. So I should be able to get though the rest of the week really easily.

2.jpg

Cutie.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Sure you can join. Welcome masterofdisguise4552!

I didn't get to post in here last night because my sister was hogging the computer. Though, I'll hopefully get to have it tonight.

Seeing both of her sides being cute would be great. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, that really is a great site ^_^

I wasn't even trying to get a certain result, but look what happened when I took the compatability test =D

lovesakura.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, she does look really beautiful when she does that.^_^

I got a character that hasn't appeared yet on the show.

lovetemari.jpg

Her name is Temari. She part of the Sand-nin. Her weapon is a really big fan. She appears in the second intro.

naruto_sandnin0003.jpg

A group pic of her,Gaara, and Kankuro.

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
Why was you so sad that no one posted in your club, ML? it's only been a day. Not like my club and CK's club, which have both gone much longer post-less.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I didn't see that Water Spirit posted a new post in my club, FR/LG Master.^_^

Hello Water Spirit! "hugs" I'm really glad to see you back here. I've been great today so far.^_^ I've missed talking to you. Plus, I've read the latest chapter of your really great fanfic,too.:classic:

Also, I'm going to be moving to a new house. We'll be having a new cable and internet provider. We won't be getting them at the new house til Friday.:( So, I won't be able to post here for a little while. I'd like it if all of you could help keep my fanclub alive while I'm not here for posting.

Makoto

Years
i'll try, but we shouldn't have a problem with it dying, your club has more than 1 active member. XD

not like mine...

Back