• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I haven't posted in this place in like forever. How've y'all been? :D

Well, since my last time in this here thread, I've went and finished watching the Sailor Moon anime. I had been watching a few episodes here and there for the better part of two years, but once I got into the final season, it took me about a week or so before I was at the end! Haha, the sluggish Chibiusa arc before it kinda had me annoyed for awhile, but oh was I glad when she disappeared! :D

And the ending was great, just as I'd expect it to be. Though twas sad to realize I couldn't then say "okay, next episode plzthx." ;_;

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    May I Have a Banana? Anyways, Look On Some MP3 Sharing Websites And Type Something Random In. - It Helps!
    Zammy's Back!! Yay! xD I've Been Urging To Watch PGSM Again, But Once I'm Into Something - I Get A Little Obsessed. So...I'll Watch It Tomorrow. I'm under A Huge Timetable Of Doing Nothing At The Moment XD

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    *hands Graceful a banana*

In other news, I have written and uploaded a new "chapter" of Three Messengers since my last post, and I have a very good idea as to exactly how the final battle is going to resolve.

For the curious: Start from here, the Senshi start to appear in "episode" 3.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Cool///
    Yay, I Get A Banana! For Some Reason I've Been Watching Sailor Moon In French. And I Think The Voice Acting Is Better Than The English dub. Because The Characters Suit Their Voices (Ecspecially Sailor Mars And Jupiter)

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I was going to edit this into my last post, but meh.

Three Messengers 9 said:
    Setsuna sighed. "Hello, Princess Erika. Is your father well?"

Everyone in the old house looked from Erika to Sailor Pluto. Erika buried her face in her hands. "You'd think by now I'd expect the worst possibility just on principle. Hello, Amora-sensei."

"I'm Setsuna now." Pluto unscrewed the Garnet Orb from the top of the Time Staff. "And don't worry, the talismans have already been activated."

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" Erika was terrified. "First of all, if you're here, nobody is guarding the Door of Time, and second of all the fact that the talismans have been activated means that Rhea is awake! If Earth is in that much trouble already then we're going to have to seal off again!"

"She's Hotaru now, and she's quite friendly in this life." Pluto handed the Time Staff to Erika. "Actually, I'm sort of glad I ran into you here. If our investigations didn't turn anything up, I would have shown up on your doorstep sometime this week."

"What? Why?" Erika held the Time Staff, inspecting it. No visible damage, so she handed it back to Pluto.

"I've been having a time-induced headache. Last time that happened, Usagi, formerly Serenity, had her daughter land on her head."

Erika was confused at this. "Why would something like that give you a headache?"

"Her daughter from a thousand years from now."

"Oh. OH."

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Not giving it my usual week, but that's because I just really want to cross-post this one now-ish. It's one of those "Senshi out of Tokyo" stories, not part of Three Messengers.

Spoiler:

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    That... could take a while.

For Three Messengers, I'd recommend reading it off of either the Anime Addventure or from fanfiction.net, since those have the most recent revisions on them.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Welp, it's been a week. Nothing new to report on my end, I have not much time for writing Three Messengers, what with Finals Week approaching. Anyone else have any fan works to share? I highly doubt I've got the market cornered...

Back