• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years

*Made by Graceful,Owner*
    T
    he Mo
    on Kingdom-A Sailor Moon Guild

I created this as the other one died so....please join!!!RIP original Club*silence for 2 mins*
    And I know this sucks but I'll post members birthdays when they come up!
    Sign-up

Form:
    Username:
    Favorite Senshi: (is also your nickname in the club)
    Least Favorite Senshi:

(Oh, and you can be called different versions of the same charrie. Ex: If you wanted to be Sailor Moon, you could be Super Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, etc.)

I copied some things from the original thread-Source

M
    embers:

Princess Jupiter(Graceful)-Ow
    ner/Graphics Maker
    Sailor Tin Nyanko-(アガースタ・ネコチャン)
    Sailor Mars-(Alakazam17)

Sailor Saturn-(22sa)
    Sailor Jupiter-(Valentine)
    Sailor Star Fighter-(Drew)
    Sailor Pluto-(Emerald Sky)

Sailor Uranus-(Virtual Headache)
    Sailor Star Healer-(Suicune Girl)
    Sailor Venus-(dannichols)
    Sailor Mercury-(Raekuul) - Co Owner!!!
    Sailor Neptune-(Crystal-Heart)
    Sailor Moon - (Doctor Love)
    Tuxedo Kamen - (Dueler X)
    Sailor Hoshi Ai - (Pink-tiger)
    Eternal Sailor Mars - (Usagi-Chan~)
    Sailor Kakyuu - (Starchild)
    Sailor V - (SailorShadow)
    Usagi Small Lady Serenity[Rini] - (Haruhi-Chan)

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey, Neo Queen Serenity! Yeah, tis a shame that the other one died, but thanks for making a new one! :D

I'll definitely be rejoining here. :P

Username: Alakazam17
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Mars
    Least Favorite Senshi: Chibiusa, XD

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Thanks guys! Im currently working on SM freebie banners and avatars for the club and other things! Plus er.....Im gonna get some other people to join!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Username: 22sa
    Favourite Senshi: Sailor Saturn
    Least favourite: Chibiusa (sorry, but why give the moon multiple senshis? -_-)
    Favourite Senshi Transformation: Sailor Venus

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Username: 22sa
    Favourite Senshi: Sailor Saturn
    Least favourite: Chibiusa (sorry, but why give the moon multiple senshis? -_-)
    Favourite Senshi Transformation: Sailor Venus
    Ah, welcome to the club 22sa! :D

And the moon shouldn't even have one, XD. Just make Rei the main character. =P

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Mind if I join? I admit I still go girly for the sparkly everything about this franchise emits. (In other words, I totally fangirl squeal.)

Username: Valentine
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Jupiter. (Side note: Sailor Uranus is in close second.)
    Least Favorite Senshi: Chibi Moon. (Ha. Does anyone actually like her?)

Also, agreed about giving the moon multiple senshi. But of course, given that Sailor Moon is the main character, we need to give her little versions of herself. It's an unwritten rule of the superhero genre, I think.

But as for the moon getting a senshi at all... personally, yeah, it didn't entirely make sense to me that the other senshi are of planets and Usagi is of a moon. What would totally rectify this is if a senshi of Earth was made the main character. ...Or if Mamoru, at any point in the series, dressed in drag and became a senshi. You know. Whichever would have been more entertaining.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, two familiar faces in a row. Welcome to the club, Jax! :D

Mind if I join? I admit I still go girly for the sparkly everything about this franchise emits. (In other words, I totally fangirl squeal.)
    That's fine. What's weird is that I do too, lulz. XD

Also, agreed about giving the moon multiple senshi. But of course, given that Sailor Moon is the main character, we need to give her little versions of herself. It's an unwritten rule of the superhero genre, I think.
    But hey, Robin is actually all right. Chibiusa is just....well, a chibi version of Usagi, heh. And Usagi was annoying at normal size....XD

But as for the moon getting a senshi at all... personally, yeah, it didn't entirely make sense to me that the other senshi are of planets and Usagi is of a moon.
    Yep. If they had a Sailor Moon, then they should also have had a Sailor Io, Sailor Ganymede, Sailor Charon, Sailor Europa, etc....XD

What would totally rectify this is if a senshi of Earth was made the main character.
    As long as it wasn't an archetypal blonde-haired magical girl, I'd like the idea. Though I'd like making Rei the main character even more. ^_^

...Or if Mamoru, at any point in the series, dressed in drag and became a senshi. You know. Whichever would have been more entertaining.
    Well at least if they did that we wouldn't have had a dubbed version to deal with! :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Aiyh, I still don't know some of these characters, unfortunately. I'm currently in the middle of Super S, and yeah, Chibiusa is freakin' everywhere, heh. Though I have to admit that her presence is making me like Usagi slightly more, XD.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Emerald Sky im afraid that you have to use the form to join,plus sailor jupiter is already taken...............And i made a sailor mars freebie banner yesterday for anyone who wants to use it!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wooow, I'm totally in.. I still have quite a bit of Sailor Moon fangirlyness left in me. xD;

Form~.

Username: Drew
    Favorite Senshi: Since Mars is taken.. I'll go with Sailor Star Fighter. :'D
    Least Favorite Senshi: Chibi-Chibi, I suppose.. but she's still adorable. I don't dislike any of them. >>;

Years
    Ah, a Sailor Moon club, I used to own long a long time ago but it died D:
    I guess I better join here before all my favourite characters are taken^^;

Username: Virtual Headache
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Star Fighter and Sailor Jupiter, but since those 2 are taken, I'll take Sailor Uranus
    Least Favorite Senshi: Uh, I don't really hate anyone. Chibiusa can be a bit annoying though...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thanks. ^^

and I.. I like Chibiusa some of the time, but she gets on my nerves too often. xD;

Makes me happy that she wasn't in Pretty Guardian Sailormoon.

Back