• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Annoying Thing About Money

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
Years
  • The most annoying thing about money has to be..... that football (Soccer) players get payed a rediculously high amount.... like X hundred thousand pounds! For kicking a ball of air into a fishing net!

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • The most annoying thing about money is by earning it. Lots of illegal jobs earn big money. Corruption is made by money.

Not only illegal, but sometimes easy. Take Vanna White.

She gets paid tons just to dress up and push buttons.

She also gets to travel everywhere.

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    Well, yeah. Saving up is also a pain if you want something.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • When it comes to college you should all move to Georgia. XD
    Here we have something called a Hope Scholarship, anyone making under.... say $100,000 or so a year (I forgot what the number is) is able to get it. And it's not paid for by the tax people, it's paid for from the people who play the loto. So it's not like I'm having to pay for it, it's the people who plays the loto (you know, the ones who stand there scratching off cards while making you wait in line XD).

Anyway, the most annoying thing about money for me is I have too much I want. I've pretty much caught up on all the games I want, but I want a desk (I'm just waiting for them to get them in stock), I want another XBox 360, I want another HDTV to go with that 360, I want the Code Geass DVD boxset, and lots of other things. I try to save my money, but there's just so many things I want right now. Like ATM... I want lunch. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    When it comes to college you should all move to Georgia. XD
    Here we have something called a Hope Scholarship, anyone making under.... say $100,000 or so a year (I forgot what the number is) is able to get it. And it's not paid for by the tax people, it's paid for from the people who play the loto. So it's not like I'm having to pay for it, it's the people who plays the loto (you know, the ones who stand there scratching off cards while making you wait in line XD).

Anyway, the most annoying thing about money for me is I have too much I want. I've pretty much caught up on all the games I want, but I want a desk (I'm just waiting for them to get them in stock), I want another XBox 360, I want another HDTV to go with that 360, I want the Code Geass DVD boxset, and lots of other things. I try to save my money, but there's just so many things I want right now. Like ATM... I want lunch. XD

Whoa, I wish I could move to Georgia! XD That is a good Scholarship to have there. You are set for life right there. =D

Anyway, I agree with you. There are so many things I want to buy, but at the same time I got to save it for my other stuff like bills. >_< Because of this I am very indecisive of what to buy. Because I am on a budget. It is so annoying.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I have a tendency to spend, spend, spend as soon as I get my paycheck. I'm better than I used to be, and the extra money I got for financial aid is helping me buy a car which will be a huge financial problem off my list.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • "Money is the root of all evil, yet a necessity we cannot live without..."

I don't exactly know what's been said or not so here's my view of money

-It's a corruption of the human race. Those who have none are damned by those who do. Rich are at times unhappy, because all the money...nothing to do with it...or think it grants them power.
    - Money...you have it...then in 10 minutes you don't know where it went all of a sudden.

Back