• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Chilicheesefilms

Gliscor Breeder
    Years
    its not a 4th gen poke but i dont care

ZUBAT:it is ugly and annoying and i doesnt have eyes. you may say "well it uses sonar!" well if thats the case why do golbat and crobat have eyes? ehh ehh i didnt think so Zubat is terrible

Probopass, no doubt.

I literally shouted WTF when I saw that thing for the first time.

dude comon Probopass looks like MARIO you cant hate on that

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    That's kinda mean, I mean all you have to say is that it's just not your favorite...U don't need to put it to shame...Plus, there are so many ppl out there that might like probopass no matter how it looks...so I think b4 anyone needs to speak they should give a little thought and consideration!

Oh, wah. The pogeymon will feel sad if wacachamo says something bad! And every one will cry if he says something bad! Oh noes!

Seriously, if they have a problem, they can get over it.

Now, I love Lumeon. Seriously, look at its eyes! Freakin stoned 24/7!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    dude comon Probopass looks like MARIO you cant hate on that
    The heck...?

It doesn't look like Mario, have you ever seen Mr. Potato Head? D: Even with the new Platinum sprites, my verdict still stands. Probopass is fugly. :S Sorry to Probopass lovers, but I can't stand it.

Years
    The heck...?

It doesn't look like Mario, have you ever seen Mr. Potato Head? D: Even with the new Platinum sprites, my verdict still stands. Probopass is fugly. :S Sorry to Probopass lovers, but I can't stand it.

Finally someone who I agree with. Nosepass looked bad enough IMO. They're running out of designs. :\

Years
    Nosepass wasn't the clincher that the idea well was running dry; Bronzor is. I could have sent Game Freak some of my old Pokemon drawings back when I was about 8-9 years old and it could have made a better Pokemon than that. I mean, come on. A bronze mirror?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I agree with a lot of this. Probo is definitely the worst.

Lickylicky I side with Deano, he's cool but they could have spent more time on it.

And Kricketune OMGLOLZ they could have at the least made him appear threatening. He's honestly the most annoying thing to pop up and hear when you're EV training or chaining. And the mustache is ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hmm. The most pathetic looking Pokemon from DP...

FINNEON

Seriously, it doesn't look tough or creative at all. It just looks like a regular fish, of which people eat.

Swalot used Swallow
    Finneon fainted even though Swallow couldn't hurt a fly.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Purugly is the most pathetic, I can't stand the sight of it. In my opinion, Glameow should have an alternate evolution, one that looks more, well, Glamorous.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    although slightly off topic, In platinum they absoulutely ruined skunktank by making him look like he's peeing on something

And I wouldnt be surprised if some of the creators have been experimenting with drugs to come up with some of these ideas. look at how weird drapion. skorupi had a point, but then they ruined the whole scorpion-ness with drapion

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    DPP Pokemon I think are pathetic: Bidoof, Bidoof, Bidoof, Bibarel, Combee, Vespiqueen (it's a stupid Beedrill clone), Bronzor, Bronzong, Carnivine, Finneon, Lumineon, Rotom, RegiGIYGAS (couldn't resist putting in an EarthBound reference)

DPP Pokemon I think are awesome: Infernape, Empoleon, Luxray (it owns all), Buizel, Floatzel (my favorite Pokemon), Riolu (forget Lucario), Garchomp (duh), Shaymin (favorite next to Floatzel)

Back