• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
  • I love Combee guys, so hush up about it. ^^

I'd say i dislike Kricketune, Bidoof, Huntail and Probopass.
    They are epic failures.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • i would say Purugly. wtf is that thing??!!
    I think its like a cat that spent its life in toxic waste XD

I have to say probopass looks terrible

Platinum wise, Scizor, it just looks soooooo average.
    Don't get me wrong I love its pose and scizor overall, but it just looks like tey didn't use enough colours in it... very average job I must say

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Cherim. There's no way around it, it is the single most simple sprite for one, they're just two pink heads connected by two lines. And they're cherries! You pick them off trees and eat them! Pretty pathetic, but it is an original idea... I guess.

You mean Cherubi. Cherrim is the Blossom/Emo Flower thing.

IMO, they should complete the Eevee lineup by doing the rest of the types. But thats the Eevee fanboy in me talking.

Damn, then I'd have to get my name changed to ToxicVeneon

Last edited:

The Dragonite Trainer

GrandMaster of the Battle Cave
    Years
  • Probopass is the worst. Nosepass already looked awful. Does the poor little thing need to get an ugly evolution too?

Stop it! don't diss the tash!

Probobly probopass or arceus (he looks like a goat lawl?)

arceus also has a wierd name.......................i wonder how the name was created...............?

im not exactly the best at these, but arceus is probably a compound of arc/arch and deus

deus proably mean machina ex deus or intervention by god or somethintg along them lines

arc/arch proabably means 1 or highest

Last edited:

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • Stop it! don't diss the tash!

im not exactly the best at these, but arceus is probably a compound of arc/arch and deus

deus proably mean machina ex deus or intervention by god or somethintg along them lines

arc/arch proabably means 1 or highest

'Deus' is Latin for 'god', so I'm assuming that's the meaning they were looking for, since Arceus is supposedly some sort of godlike pokemon. I believe the term you were looking for is 'deus ex machina', or roughly translated: god from/out of the machine. Its a fairly famous phrase. Sorry, I spend far too much time studying Latin, so I thought I'd give my input.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I thought he was subbosed to be like a midget mr.mime.

...ur kidding...seriously? dude its called mime jr not midget mime... ...wut...oh rite...that line was the best i could come up with...but as for my choice...honestly i dont care wut the sprite looks like...unless red/blue was the topic...which its not(i remember most of the pokemon looked nothing like the anime ones...glad they fixed that in yellow)

Back