• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most recent prsin here!

Years
    Hello my name is Anshuman but the name I want to go by is End9000. I am typical Pokemon, anime abd game lover. I have been playing and watching Pokemon for a year and i totally love the franchise. I have waplayed some of the greatest roms and hacks out there and now have a bunch of knowledge Pokemon.
    The reason i have joined the community is because thI want to make a Pokemon rpg and i know that this is the best place where i can get everything i need I hope you all willl help me.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Heyo! This is Nish, from Mumbai. And yeah! This is absolutely the best place you can get everything you need, for making those games(although I myself am not much into making them. I just play 'em all). By Pokemon RPGs, you mean ROM hacks, right? So, the Rom Hacking section is just for the likes of you. Just contact the mods if you need any sort of help on the forum, they won't bite you!!

If you want to make non-hacked games you can check out the Game Development forum to get all the resources you need, it's a great place. I don't make fangames personally but we can definitely vouch for how great PC is for that, you'll never be short of tools and people to help out. :-3 Nice to meet you End9000.

Yeah Pok?mon is great.. I just got back from a 2km walk for playing Pok?mon GO haha. Almost everyone is a fan nowadays and there is so much excitement surrounding the franchise. Be sure to keep discussing your favorite aspects of it with us and have fun!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Pok?mon, video game and anime lover? Same here! Welcome to you, End9000. :] If you don't mind me asking, what video games and anime are you a fan of? I personally favour the Elder Scrolls series as well as anime like Bleach and Ouran HS Host Club haha x'D
    It's nice to hear you joined with something in mind to do already! No doubt you'll get the help you need over in the forum Sheep linked? plenty of the members here are super helpful and kind. Hope your RPG production goes well! :pink_boogie:

Have fun here on PC & I hope I'll see you around lots! Feel free to VM or PM me if you'd ever like a chat. ;] Good day~

Back