• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most Underpowered type?

Under powered type?

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Electric

• Poison

• Steel

• Ground

• Dragon

• Fairy

• Ghost

• Psychic

• Dark

• Fighting

• Flying

• Total voters
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hate to say it cause this type includes some of my most favorite non-Fairy Pokémon… but Bug is definitely the most under powered type. Just unanimously across the board in terms of base stat totals, they're just not very good.

Sorry Scizor, Araquanid, Buzzwole, Volcarona, Frosmoth, Scolipede, Crustle, Golisopod, Heracross, Escavalier, Forretress, Kleavor, Galvantula, & Armaldo. Ilu all. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I hate to say it cause this type includes some of my most favorite non-Fairy Pokémon… but Bug is definitely the most under powered type. Just unanimously across the board in terms of base stat totals, they're just not very good.

Sorry Scizor, Araquanid, Buzzwole, Volcarona, Frosmoth, Scolipede, Crustle, Golisopod, Heracross, Escavalier, Forretress, Kleavor, Galvantula, & Armaldo. Ilu all. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

I couldn't have said it better myself! Many Bug-type Pokémon are still good, loveable, and adorable, especially Butterfree, which is one of my favorites, but overall, they have the lowest base stat totals, common weaknesses, and are resisted by several types. Another thing to consider is that, on top of all its common weaknesses, types that resist it, and lowest base stat totals on average, it also has nothing going for it in terms of weather and terrain to help boost its powers or give it some additional benefits. Despite that, I still love many Bug-types as well. lol

Last edited:
    Back