• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ill challenge after your first request PLC:)
    oh and painter , is your gym open for wifi yet?

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    2 question is the jhoto gym open or no if so who is the leader
    when will the kanto gym be open
    and can i challenge the levitie gym leader plz

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Read the VM I sent you.
    Actually, I'll tell you here. You just challenged the Cavern Gym(the on you beat already)in that battle.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    oh ok then. ill be waiting on wifi then:)

PLC, i need to leave now, so well call this a win for you for now:)

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Update my rules, get rid of "no entry hazard". Neither I nor my challengers follow it, and I don't remember why I even put it there to begin with.

And if I don't get help in Battle Stadium Chit-Chat soon, I'm becoming increasingly sure we'll lose our League. I'm considering dropping all my positions because of this, but I'm not giving up just yet. Just wanted to mention.

Oh yeah, Piplup, don't put up a win or loss on my Sinnoh gym. I wanna redo that battle because Nintendo WFC just decided to shut off.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    haha isint it funny how when i was just about to leave WFC decides to exit me for me:D
    if this question is against the rules then sorry, but i would like to rechallenge your gym again PLC:)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well he's logged off now. i guess i challenge the new gym leader crimson assasin:)

Back