• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i sure hope me battling PLC wont end up like the jukain saga i had to face:D anyway heres me challenging PLC again for the sinnho gym:)

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    I battled AdamTheAce.
    It was something like 5-3 for me.
    After he used Surf he disconnected (the pokemon next to his surf-using poke was weak against it...).
    So I assume that he dc`ed purposefully...

I`m gonna introduce a new rule. Everybody who dcs can battle this league again after 72 hours. Cause I`m not responsible for challengers who kill their own pokemon in double battles -.-

Edit : Updated the Gym Leader, E4 Member, Challenger section with stricter rules :

Gym Leaders said:
    - If the challenger disconnects purposefully, then he is able to battle the gym leader again after 72 hours. If the challenger does do that in an E4 battle, then he has to start again at the first e4 member.

Last edited:
    Back