• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i havent beat jukain yet, have never seen him online anymore, and i too are not as active in the forums. most of my time here is checking the trade forums and then im off. so i dnt know when im goin to start the elites :-/

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    I can become a leader, if you will allow it.
    Also, I have a question.
    Can leaders make their own banners as long as the image is the same width and height as the others?

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    well i'm a co manger so u can challenge me for a spot
    but u gotta use the pokemon for u gym
    and it has to be a theme
    and u wont be able to challenge the league if ur a gym leader

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    well i'm a co manger so u can challenge me for a spot
    but u gotta use the pokemon for u gym
    and it has to be a theme
    and u wont be able to challenge the league if ur a gym leader
    Sure, I will challenge you. My theme will be the physical gym: pokemon that use mainly physical attacks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    hey piplup-trainer I'm back from my long break. trust me i dont expect to have my position back anytime soon but if an opening opens up let me know. during my absence I'm gotten 30x better. I have 6-0'd so many people on marriland plus 5-0d 4 youtube battlers. Of course they didnt post those vids though.lol

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Okay...

@ pokemonleaguechamp : Which gym would you like to challenge? My Kanto or my Johto Gym? :)

@ dr4g0n12 : That`s similar to a theme which is taken (the first e4 member has the theme "Aggressive Elite : Pokemon which have an high atk and/or sp.atk"). How about a baby gym? You and the challenger would be only allowed to use NFE pokemon. Or would you like to use another theme?

@ Air Pichu : Challenge accepted! Which gym do you challenge? Kanto or Johto Gym? xD

@ Crimson assassin : Sounds cool! I would like to battle you (I`m sure I`ll loose xD)

TO EVERYONE!!! (read this, it`s important!) : What do you think about the idea of making a tourney to fill the empty e4 positions? I`m the last elite ("overall elite"). Idk if Jukain would like to still be the first elite ("aggressive elite") after Joshikinz defeated him. I vmed him so we`ll see. Anyways, a tourney might be good - we have 2 empty e4 positions. And I`m thinking of adding two more gyms so the challengers can choose from 12 gyms. Many gym leaders aren`t active or don`t battle that much. So we would have 2 gym and 2 e4 positions, which will belong to the best 4 battlers in that tourney. What do you say?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Okay...

@ pokemonleaguechamp : Which gym would you like to challenge? My Kanto or my Johto Gym? :)

@ dr4g0n12 : That`s similar to a theme which is taken (the first e4 member has the theme "Aggressive Elite : Pokemon which have an high atk and/or sp.atk"). How about a baby gym? You and the challenger would be only allowed to use NFE pokemon. Or would you like to use another theme?

@ Air Pichu : Challenge accepted! Which gym do you challenge? Kanto or Johto Gym? xD

@ Crimson assassin : Sounds cool! I would like to battle you (I`m sure I`ll loose xD)

TO EVERYONE!!! (read this, it`s important!) : What do you think about the idea of making a tourney to fill the empty e4 positions? I`m the last elite ("overall elite"). Idk if Jukain would like to still be the first elite ("aggressive elite") after Joshikinz defeated him. I vmed him so we`ll see. Anyways, a tourney might be good - we have 2 empty e4 positions. And I`m thinking of adding two more gyms so the challengers can choose from 12 gyms. Many gym leaders aren`t active or don`t battle that much. So we would have 2 gym and 2 e4 positions, which will belong to the best 4 battlers in that tourney. What do you say?

If game for a tourny I'd like an easy elite 4 seat. Lol

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm still alive. Just not active on the forums.
    I have two things to say:

1. Joshikinz, VM me if you want a battle.
    2. I'll definitely be in the tourney.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    Okay...

Nevermind, I will not join if you are that picky.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    I have two other themes that you might be interested in (when I went to buy something, I thought about nature and animals...and I came up with this nice idea) :

Nature Gym : Elements which can be found in nature : Grass (Plants, Trees, etc.), Water (Oceans), Rock (Mountain), Ground.

Weather Gym : Fire (Sunny), Ice (Hail, Snow), Water (Rain), Flying (Cloudy).

Animal Gym : Types, which animals have : Bug (Bugs xD), Flying (Birds), Water (Fishes, etc.), Normal (Bears, etc.).

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    I have two other themes that you might be interested in (when I went to buy something, I thought about nature and animals...and I came up with this nice idea) :

Nature Gym : Elements which can be found in nature : Grass (Plants, Trees, etc.), Water (Oceans), Rock (Mountain), Ground.

Weather Gym : Fire (Sunny), Ice (Hail, Snow), Water (Rain), Flying (Cloudy).

Animal Gym : Types, which animals have : Bug (Bugs xD), Flying (Birds), Water (Fishes, etc.), Normal (Bears, etc.).

I will go for the nature theme.

Back