• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mutation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Sorry Cebe but it's really late in the RP and the only reason I allowed P.K. Ball was because Vance left PC so we were a member short.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Actually, I saw RPers that signed up ages ago and never posted.. well, whether you're not going to allow Cebe in or not Alana, my advice is that you could kick out the rotten eggs.. (No offence to the flash newbies that signed up and never posted, but it's part of Kiyumi's rules..)

IC: "That's okay Ruki. My father is barely around, I honestly admit I don't know him much either. He seems to disappear into thin air and come back in time to ask me where I've been. Well, I say I'm over at a friends house or something, or at my boyfriend's.." I clapped my hand over my mouth when I said the word 'boyfriend'. The thought had just come, 'What would my boyfriend do if he found my notebook and saw all the little portraits of Vance and the 'I heart Vance' s? Would he think that Vance was a school friend, or what?' "Uh, well, here's my house."

I pointed up a stone wall's entrance and flipped the gate open. Inside was a fairly large yard with very green and dewy grass, nearby was a swimming pool with clean beach chairs and towels ready to use. Near to that was my rather large yet fancily decorated pink house with a red roof. Full size and middle size windows ornated the house as I fumbled my Pikachu keyring for the key that would fit 'that' door. The door I had gawked at almost all day long when I was little, the large one that reeked of natural wood with a fancy handle and and a bronze keyhole.

Shoving the key into the keyhole (which had a genorous keyhole size that could fit my little finger) I opened the door. "My family is wealthy enough to have two maids running around the place every once while." I halfheartedly muttered while drawing the curtains over the couch and letting the light in.

"My room's upstairs. And don't be surprised if you get to see me break something, it's all about getting into those files. I'm sure it wouldn't be as huge or as.. erm... intimidating as Vance's house, or maybe as clean, but this is home for me."

Alana

Years
    Ruki smiled. "I like your place. Cleanliness has never been a big thing for me. You should've seen my room." She paused, thinking. When she'd had a house, yeah hers was a wreck. Mostly her fault too. And you couldn't see the floor in her room. But that was how she liked it so that was how it was. "So are your parents home?"

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Nope, not that I kno-" I was inturrupted by my father, who I liked calling Hen, even if his real name was Henry. "Hi, Hen." I greeted in a monotone. "Who's this? Yet another of your friends, of which you have none except a boyfriend?" My dad crowed. He had a thing for having a sour voice whenever he was sqeazing something out of someone, which he did a great job on.

"Uh, her name is.." The first name I could think of was lame, really lame, "Cherry." "Oh, yeah, if you haven't noticed, that's your mothers name. Is Cherry an old school friend?" I gulped, expecting cold stares from Ruki from the lying about her name, she was probably waiting for the next crazy thing I would say.

"Oh, erm, YEAH!" "Interesting. Third grade? I think you had a lot of friends back then." "Yeah, yes, urm.." "Nice, I just looked in the yearbook of third grade for your school, and there was no girl named Cherry. Are you mistaken or something?" "No! I mean yes! Uh, no?"

There goes my life, I thought, I admit a crush to a girl. Then I lie about her name. Now what? "Bye dad!" Was the first thing thatcame to my mouth as I grabbed RUki by the arm and ran upstairs to my room, where I slammed the door and locked it. "Don't.." I huffed for breath, "Worry.. about that. The big thing is when we get to those files."

I looked around my room, expecting to see the tea-green wallpaper and blue carpet floor, and my red sleigh bed and desk with sorted stationary, computer, and coffee maker. Yep, they were all there. But when dad's done with me, I thought, They won't won't be there..

Alana

Years
    "Why does you dad care if I'm your friend from third grade or from two minues ago?" Asked Ruki quietly. She looked around the room too then back at Evelyn. "Seems a little obsesive doesn't it? Oh, and by the way, my code name is Black Angel so if I have to lie about my name I just say it's Angel." She nodded and grinned because the name didn't really fit her then began to search for the files.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Okay," I grabbed my sports climbing hook that was on a hanger nearby and said, "Don't get too shocked." Swinging it and aiming to the fan above my head, I threw it. The climbing hook landed perfectly and swirled around a holding knot. i tugged the rope slightly to see if it was secure, then ran to close the window. "It's top secret, this place, I keep cutouts from the news, files from TAPIA and I once even stole some stuff from the police center when they wouldn't let me buy the files. I worked hard to complete them, they're even in alphabetical order. So we'll be looking in the M section.."

Fixing my gloved hands on the rope, I began climibing it util I reached the fan. There, I opened my arm and took out a screwdriver and undid two nails, letting the hinge inside hinge of my special attic loose. Pushing the board upwards, I looked around the dark and dusty attic. Everything the same as before. "Okay, your turn. Just go up the rope, step on the fan, hold these two places and you're in. All the files are here."

Alana

Years
    Ruki nodded. She grabbed the rope nad climbed it quickly. Then she stepped onto the fan and soon was standing beside Evelyn. "Under M. Alright then we should find it quickly. After we do we need to move it and get on with the mission. The sooner this is done the better."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Shoving aside a few little portraits of Vance and 'I HEART Vance's, I finally uncovered the files. "Okay, M. Here it is." I handed the files to Ruki. Ignoring the tramping of my father, who coming up the stairs and yelling something.

Alana

Years
    Ruki ignored Evelyn's father too and read through the files labled M. She pulled one out and placed it in front of her. "This is the one we need." She opened it and read through everything quickly. "Ok, let's go. Staying here isn't the best idea."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Yeah okay. But first we have to find a way to get away from my dad. Oh, yeah, the window!" I said. Then I realized how weird that sounded. "Well, we'll unlock the door to my room but won't open it. Then we jump out the window onto the awning of the backdoor. On the awning, we climb down the water pipe and we'll be in the backyard. There, we'll have two choices: Jump over the two meter high fence or take a cut through my house. What's your pick?"

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    OOC:Sorry to take such a while.. (vacations)

IC: Even though she finished her task, things were quite had, as the police wouldn't let go of her. SHe had to hide in various places, as WANTED posters were all around town.
    "Wel, that's the price of killing a TAPIA agent..."- she said to Aqua
    Aqua then pointed in the direction of the house, as wanting her to see.
    She raised her binocul?ars, and there was Ruki, talking to another girl.
    "Good idea, Aqua, she might be our way out of this!"-she shouuted, with a saddened look. She then quietly, tried to reach the house.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I felt adreniline pump into my viens when I heard my father shouting, "Evelyn! You aren't going to worm your way out of this one!" But it the corner of my eye I saw a girl in the distance, almost looking straight at me. I adjusted my cyborg vision and knew exactly who she was now, "Shadow!"

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Argh... we were spotted!"- she shouted, alerting the police nearby.
    She had to run fast, or the police would get her.
    She had an idea, though. She ordered Aqua to get the floor filled with mud, and she ran into the house, as she had important things to deal with. As soon as she entered, Chi made a barrier around the room.

Alana

Years
    Ruki's head spun round when she heard Evelyn say, "Shadow!" Then several things happened at once. She jumped up and grabbed a Pokeball form her waste then she heard a strange noise. She spotted Shadow and jumped down from the hiding place. Only a moment too late did she remember Evelyn's dad. But he would be in danger any way and she had been trained to make up excuses. Plus that kind of thing just came kind of natural to her.

Alana

Years
    Ruki ignored what Shadow said an released her Pikachu. Before another word was said she said, "Use Thunder Sky." Sky nodded and sent a powerful bolt of electricity at Shadow and Aqua. She was an agent of TAPIA and she had no intention of allowing Shadow to escape again.

Dream Illusionist

Years
    She and Marshtomp quickly evaded the attack.
    "Well, if it has to be this way... then ,meet me at the town colosseum for a battle. We don't want to wreck the room."-she said, as if nothing had happened. She wasn't to trutworthy of her words, buyt only Aqua noticed it.
    "Well, see you there..."-she said, while jumping off the window and running away.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I felt my stomach lurch and twist. She had spotted me, and now..? "EVELYN?! What's going on here?!" My father exclaimed. There was no squeezing myself out of that one. "Uh.. hi.. dad.. Well.. SHADOW RAN IN THE HOUSE AND RUKI IS TRYING TO FIGHT HER OFF!" Then I realized I had called Ruki 'Ruki', not her extremely lame fake name, 'Cherry'. "I mean Cherry!" I said. In my head, I was just thinking, Oh my gosh. I am so dead.

OOC: Sorry the other post was so short..

Alana

Years
    Ruki's cold eyes glared after Shadow then she heard Evelyn slip and use her real name. She smacked her forhead then grabbed Sky then Evelyn's wrist. "Too late. Hold on." She looked at Evelyn's father and grinned as Sky jumped ot her shoulder. She waved adn said, "See you later." And vanished along with Evelyn. They re-appeared outside the town colosseum and Ruki released Evelyn. "Sorry about that. I was anxious to get here. Now we just wait."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back