• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mutation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "His house fell on him." Replied Ruki shrugging. "Probable accident. It was probably the work of that Shadow girl. She's been after Vance since we started our mission. But it doesn't matter. We should get going." She turned and left the office.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: I'm kind of changing over from one account to the other, next time I post, I'll be under the username Spirit, plus the age will be different, you'll notice, I'm not afraid to say that I've been lying all this time about my age. So once again, next time you see be it'll be under a different username. I'll tell you when my other account's name has been changed!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Oh my god, they found out that the username Spirit was of a banned member, that's why it isn't in the member list, so the whole thing is off... *sigh* I waited soooo long.

IC: Following after Ruki, I remembered I had to cross out 'TAPIA' on my to-do list situated in my notebook. Then a little idea hit me. "Do you like surprises?" I chuckled. Before Ruki could reply, I flipped open my arm and pulled out my notebook and pencil.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki blinked. "So you're an android." She nodded and smiled slightly. "So what are you writting down?" She didn't sound curious but this tended to happen when she lost a friend or relative. In time it would pass and she'd be pretty much back to normal though not entirely. Each time it happened she became a little colder, but that was the world she lived in so it was just fate.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Oh, my to-do list." I smiled back. It was my thing to try and cheer people up, but the mood faded when I landed on a page of my brown notebook that had calligrafied words like 'Vance', 'Executive Vance' and 'I heart Vance'. Blushing, I emmediatly turned the pages before Ruki could see the annoying amount of words that were clad in flowers.

So that is it, I thought, A new friend just lost her partner, and now she'll find out I have a certain, erm, liking to Vance. So I had to admit, it wasn't just liking, but I hadn't seen him in the face really before.

OOC: Just notincing, Alana, I think you're friends list is stuffed; there's no room for my name in there, let alone what you say at the ending part, just the little word '(If'.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I think so. I had no idea there was a limit to that list. Now I have a delema because I might not be able to add any more. That sounded a little cocky to me. :P

Ruki examined the list as the pages were turned. A sly look slowly crept onto her face when she saw the I heart Vance, written on one page. She watched Evelyn blusha nd hastily turn the page. "So...did you, um, like Vance?" She asked putting a slight enfeses on the word 'like'.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "WHAAT?" I blushed even more as I ripped the page that I tried to cross out the 'TAPIA' written on with my pencil. "What do you mean?" I played innocent even though I was sure Ruki saw it. Maybe, just MAYBE, she would pass on.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki kept the sly look on her face but shrugged. "Ok." She said in a slightly airy tone. "I must have been wrong." There was now a hint of teasing and sarcasm in her voice. "But, what was that? I was sure I saw Vance, written on a page. Perhaps you knew him?" She was a perfesional TAPIA spy and yet still acted just like a kid.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Uh, no, no. I think.. that.. uh.. that probably was a part of my... diary section. He, uh, well.." I couldn't think of an original excuse now that I went this far. "What, maybe.. ALRIGHT I ADMIT. I like Vance. See?" I flipped the pages until they landed on the slightly pretty words I had scribbled on.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki laughed softly. "No need to get so upset." But she still had that sly look in her eyes. "But it doesn't matter. We need to get going with the mission. And watch out for a character named Shadow. She's tricky and I'm sure she had something to do with Vance's death. She's been trying to kill him since we started on our mission."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Riiight." I growled. So much for the cheerful mood, I thought. "So where to start? My house? Your house? What to look for? What time is it?" The last question fell out of my mouth without my noticing. Then another thing came out of my seperate-minded mouth, "I think I have some files about mutation and such at my house." I quietly muttered.

Alana

Years
  • "We can go to your house first I guess. It doesn't matter. And no need to be upset about what I said. I was just poking fun." Ruki grinned and looked around. "So which way is your house? You can lead the way."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The direct opposite direction of Vance's." I couldn't help mentioning his name again. "Not a far walk. Just about six blocks or something, if that's short to you." Keeping my eyes in a spiteful position, I began walking down the sidewalk in the direction of my house.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki shrugged and followed. "No it's not far. I've traveled much farther on foot." She turned back and looked in the direction of Vance's ruined home. In her mind she said goodbye to her friend then turned and caught up with Evelyn. "So whhy did you join TAPIA?"

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Wow a party really can happen when another RPer is online.

IC: "I want to become what all pokemon trainers want to become, a pokemon master. But my father said that I was useless to everything except my pokemon and that I should get out somewhere to do something important but I still wanted to be a trainer so I joined TAPIA to do both, but I haven't told my parents that. My father still believes I'm a slug. My only excuse is that I go out to friends' houses and train, but it's been believed quite well. Boss told me I'm not supposed to tell my family I'm part of TAPIA."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry but it's really late here and I'm tired so I'm going to bed. I'll add my IC tomorrow.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Okay. It's about time I got off too. Well, that was fun. Maybe next time I'll edit this to become my IC.

Alana

Years
  • "You're dad doesn't seem like a very nice person." Ruki relized that wsdn't the nicest thing to say and added, "Sorry. That wasn't very nice of me. I don't even know your dad." She shrugged. "So if your parents aren't supposed to know your TAPIA, what do you do when your asigned to missions like now?"

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Name: Akira
    Appearance:Blonde hair with blue Highlights. Her hair is always in a pony tail. Blue eyes. She wears a blue and yellow jacket,blue pants,blue hat with the word PL on it in yellow, and blue and yellow shoes. Her pokeballs are covered by her jacket , she has a blue sword in a pouch for it hanging by her pocket.
    Are you a: actual human being
    Pokemon:Ninetails(Blaze) , Suicune,and Raquazar
    Inteligence:She learned never to be evil, that the true power of pokemon comes from their hearts,how to dance and run a buisness. She also learned how to communicate with pokemon and how to understand them.
    Interests:Battling, Romance,pokemon,spies,detectivies , and boys.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back