• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mutation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
  • "Oh, so you came!"-She said, with a smile on her face (though they couldn't see it because she's wearing a cape)
    "Well, let's get inside, and we shall have our battle. If I win, you are gonna listen to me, and if I lose... I'll remove my cape and I shall tell you who I really am."
    Aqua tried to make her say back what she just said, but she wouldn't listen. This wasn't the time for that. She said at Aqua: "I'm counting on you."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Fine. And we won't lose because we want to win much more than you." Sky nodded.

'And when we beat you you'll never see daylight again. Wanna know why?'

"Because you'll either be put out or stuck in jail for the rest of your life. You're a wanted murderer and I'd be glad to hand you over to the police." Ruki smiled darkly and entered the colosseum.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Just to tell you, I'll be off at camp from Sunday to Thursday, so on..

IC: I felt very upset. I was most definitely busted, I was out of everything, what could be next? I wondered that as I walked into the colosseum, feeling a little sympathy for Shadow.

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "We'll see about that..."-she replied to Ruki's threat-"I have many ways of escaping... as you will know eventually."
    "Ok now, the battle is two pok?mons max, one out at a time. I choose Chimecho!"-she said, while Chi went to the middle of the arena.
    "Just try to beat me!"-she taunted Ruki.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki's smile broadened. "I don't need to try." She tossed a Pokeball into the air and a cream colored fox with nine beautiful tails appeared. This Ninetales was slightly darker in color than a normal Ninetales and for good reason. It was a clone. "Ninetales Flamethrower." Ruki said in a soft voice. Ninetales obeyed. It leapt forward and shot a white hot jet of flames at Chimecho.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I felt a little left out now. Cold sweat was running down my neck for no particular reason, and I just sat in the dark corner and opened my notebook. When I saw the little 'I heart Vance' s, I couldn't help but to allow my blood to run cold. Almost emmediatly, I teared out the pages and crumbled them up, after that, I stuffed them in my pocket, never to see them again, or hopefully, at least. The closest I got to Vance was when he walked by me once, heading out of the boss's office, and he looked mad. Boy, had I savoured that moment, but by the look on his face, I'm sure he didn't. That had happened only a while ago anyway. But did it matter? No, I thought, deciding to take out the little crumpled papers and tear them up until they only resembled a portion of the 'V's, the hearts, and the flowers. Stuffing them into my pockets again, I decided to watch this battle.

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • "Chi, don't let it! Float high, and start to put a snooze in everyone!"-she ordered
    Chimecho looked at its trainer, feeling sorry for her, and obeyed. Chi knew everything that happened to Shadow, soit was willing to help her at all costs. It started floating high, and hypnotized everyone except Shadow.

Alana

Years
  • Both Ruki and Ninetales closed their eyes and waited. "Ninetales use your hearing and sense of smell to attack from now on." She said calmly. "Focus." Ninetales' head was lowered slightly and her paws were fixed firmly to the floor. A second passed then two. Then Ninetales leapt at Chimecho and used Flamethrower.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sweat kept on pouring down my forehead, and I tore my hands up and felt it, and finding out I had I fever I felt even more stressed. Heat flooded into my face as I stressfully wiped my forehead. And I knew, it wasn't much time until this battle was over.

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • OOC: SOrry for the while

IC: Chi simply flew out of the way, with tears in its eyes. He would give anything! Without SHadow even commanding, Chi mentalizing and sending Psychic waves to Ninetails. Chi was ready for anything.
    Shadow, admiring Chi's effort, began to cry silently, as no-one would notice.

Alana

Years
  • "You're going to have to do a lot better than that. We train against against psychic Pokemon all the time so there's no psychic attack your little Chimecho can do that we aren't ready for. Ninetales use Return." Ruki's voice was calm and steady. A smile was fixed on her face but she didn't feel very happy. Her mind was racing thorugh strategies and possible out comes for the battle.

Ninetales and Ruki had been friends for a long time so Ninetales attack would be very powerful. The cream colored fox leapt into the air to dodge Chimecho's attack then landed gracefully and moved quickly with her attack.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Since I have nothing better to do with her, I think my character is gonna cry now.. Could we please move on a little with the Rps plot when this battle is over? I think we're dragging the Rp down a little..

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Name: ryan
    Appearance:red shirt with black lines, blue jeans, and brown hair.
    Are you a:cyborg
    Pokemon:duskull cyborg, metang normal, heracross.
    Inteligence:learned
    Interests:killing, and teaching his pokemon new tricks.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: I think I ought to post for the sake of posting until my character comes in use. *sigh* And please use thoes files I gave you in the Rp, Alana.. *More continuoes sighing*

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

Years
  • OOC: Sorry, Holidays, again.... I'll speed things up a bit.

IC: "That's enough"-she said, as she drew Chimecho back.
    "I only wanted to see your anger. It seems that it isn't few...
    Now, I would like to ask you a favor, if you don't mind."-She said, steadier than ever. Chi didn't want to stop fighting, but it obeyed quietly.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I intend to and iongravirei you're accepted.

Ruki's expression didn't change. "I don't need to talk to you. Have you forgotten we are in the middle of a battle? Call out your next Pokemon because I plan to take my turn wether you have a Pokemon on the field or not." Ninetales nodded and opened her mouth to release a jet of flames at Shadow.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki didn't look impressed. "A TAPIA member wouldn't kill their own allies." She hissed. Fire was burning in her eyes and Ninetales was growling. "Ninetales finish her with Fire Blast!" Ninetales leapt forward and shot a blast of fire that formed a symbol at Lillian. She turned away and nodded to her fox companian. "Let's go."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back