• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Because wasting your morning demotivates you methinks, and that you spent too energy staying up late the other night. But I think the real problem is you're not doing what you really want to.

Eh, I'm not one to talk about motivation though. *100% apathetic personality*

22sa

Years
    I need motivation. =x I want to write, but no motivation for that, too. xD
    When demotivation and demotivation come together, what do you get? :P Er.. =x.

But... we could try to work out some ideas though. :P Is there a specific type of motivation you could use?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Mostly I want a goal...like, finish a story, let's say. But I don't have that.

..I'm not sure. o.x

22sa

Years
    It's a depressing season alright :P

I've always had trouble finding worthwhile goals.

Want a temporary speed posting goal? :P *Shot*

22sa

Years
    er..depends how many posts you want. x.x
    lol I meant your own speed posting goal. I'll just play along if you think of one.

I already have one in the Kanna-chan club, so don't need more 'of my own.'

22sa

Years
    Yeah. I think I'm the only PC member that has 'seriously' admirable experiences and memories of speed posting. xD; Most people say it's pointless and stupid, but I had been around plenty of smart people whom did it, and so normally I couldn't possibly agree. Or if I did, I would say speed posting is a fine vice. :P Very time consuming, either way~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Speed posting is for the weaklings!

Oh 22sa, how often you talk of boredom enough to try to do the most obscure things just to un-bore yourself scares me o_O;

I dunno, I'm hardly bored... somehow I can just stay in a bed all day and still wont' feel much boredom out of it. The only time I'm ever bored is if I'm at school and doing school work, then I'm always bored XD;

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Admittedly, boredom comes easily; but perhaps I can remedy it~ Such as...entertaining Frosty!

*pulls tongue with chopsticks la~*

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Oh, no. I'm much more fond of bananas than trees. They're easier on the teeth la~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Oh, no. I'm much more fond of bananas than trees. They're easier on the teeth la~

Banana is not for eating, but they are excellent materials for blackmailing and torturing, especially stabbing. That, I must agree with la~

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    And when have I ever blackmailed you? Yes, perhaps cause virtual pain of some sort...but I'm not one to do such thing la~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    And when have I ever blackmailed you? Yes, perhaps cause virtual pain of some sort...but I'm not one to do such thing la~

'Not one'? Pft to that ;p
    Done that too many times, I say la~
    Wayyyy too many. *nods*

"k, frosty, you must type p if you posted"
    "I thought that k means posted"
    "mine is k ;;"

k stands for k****??? :D

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I don't understand the asterick part...

By the way, do you prefer grapes or cherries?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I don't understand the asterick part...

By the way, do you prefer grapes or cherries?

What does k stand for and it so happens to be 5 letters long? ;D

Of course I prefer grapes... It's your other self that likes cherries =x

Back