• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I don't have the faintest idea what it could stand for.

Cherries are obviously superior. How do you eat grapes la~?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I really, honestly, truly don't.

Both of them? I know one; who might the other one be la~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    XD; What happened to the agreement to be highly implicit and vague of our insider's joke? That one phails for being too obvious, EDIT!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    But it sounds so mysterious. Edit it yourself, hmm?

No, that é is too hard to type, no.
    You go fix it yourself since you said it.

It's not mysterious at all though.

At least, not as mysterious as 'somebody' imagining how to make out with a non-existant anime boy, thinking of the most wet, long loving, breath-taking kiss she can ever do~

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    ...He's real. I know he is. ._.

I'll leave it. Not like anyone's going to pay attention to it, right?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You never know when will random people come around out of boredom.

He's as real as the thing, which you slept with all these years, that you imagine to come alive with enough love la~

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    That 'thing' is nearing its 7th year at my house...soon, dear, soon. It shall happen.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    That 'thing' is nearing its 7th year at my house...soon, dear, soon. It shall happen.

Since it hasn't happen yet, shall I make the conclusion that you slept with something for 7 years yet didn't love it enough, if at all?

Oh, am I tainting you again with that~?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I love it dearly! I sleep with it every night and still cling to scraps of my childish dreams of having it evolve into some corporeal manifestation of hope that has been brought to the world by my past sorrow, burden, and tears.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Maybe you love it, along with, the millions of other guys out there ;p

You forgot abandoned creativity along with the list in the end there~ What happened to all of those "wonderful story" ideas?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Once upon a time, in a disutopian society, there existed a hierarchy of leaders and the followers. The stone of the past held scratches of bitterness, callous words, wars, and problems one would expect from such society...but by-and-by did this system work, and work it did, for one day the populace decided to unofficially adopt a particular lass as their unanimous leader. Indeed, so much did they rever and adore her, that changes and adaptions soon became an impossible task, for fear of disposing of what made her the core essence of admiration. Thankfully, she was gifted with beauty, wisdom, and above all, kindness; these qualities did not fade from her so easily, and thus did they stay with her, and thus were the citizens content and happy...

la~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You're such a narcissist la~

The list of 'good qualities' there forgot a nose that resembles a particular fruit :x

Back