• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    We can celebrate your unblocking of me too. ^.^ Woot, woot! I'll bring the sponge cake and some anti-depressants to counteract the effects of my being there. =)
    Well, she had to reverse her negative karma sooner or later. :P

I'll be online monday afternoon....

My laptop's still in repair, but I can still get public access to the internet, I guess.

22sa

Years
    Why are they looking over your shoulder.... are they waiting to use your computer or something? :\

Damn, Sasuke is just too cool, while the rest of Narutoverse has gotten rather dull. :\

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Why are they looking over your shoulder.... are they waiting to use your computer or something? :\

Damn, Sasuke is just too cool, while the rest of Narutoverse has gotten rather dull. :\

No, they're just extremely nosy people. -.-

You know, that Naruto quote you got in your friends list is rather disturbing. x_x I can see why you'd want to stop watching it. But what's dull to you is probably bright to others.

22sa

Years
    You and Kyle both don't like it.... :P

But IMO, it's the most intense scene in Naruto, or one of.

I'll show you.

Spoiler:

Sniff, I will always remember this scene deep in my heart. :P

I've had a dream of searching for Sasuke before [which was totally awesome], so you can only imagine. :P

22sa

Years
    I have social problems. ♥♥♥
    You know, you once said you had decent social skills IRL.... perhaps you've let too many things getting in the way of your talent since then. You need to get rid of the things that are holding you back. Especially doubt, or anything else that tells you not to try anymore.

22sa

Years
    Stop being a b**** too. That would help~
    Well, she should be who she wants.

From her descriptions she's gets labelled too much, so I got tired of doing that myself. :x

22sa

Years
    I preferred it when I could use insulting labels on her though.... it made me feel free to "sink low" around Lily and say just anything. :x There was a positive and negative side to that. >>;

22sa

Years
    I hope you get boiled alive. *nod nod*

edit; oh cr- wrong account. ;x
    Exactly, don't ruin Rin's image. :P She has no such weird hopes. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I have social problems. ♥♥♥

I think that Lily doesn't actually have too much problems... but then just need to invest sometime to be on the initiative to talk with friends and maintain relationship la~

Hm, when was the last time I actually really get to chat with you =o Guess I'm too boring compare to Medic, Idle and everyone else XD;

Hi 'Rin' =x

Rin

hyper~ish ♪♪
    Years
    I think that Lily doesn't actually have too much problems... but then just need to invest sometime to be on the initiative to talk with friends and maintain relationship la~

Hm, when was the last time I actually really get to chat with you =o Guess I'm too boring compare to Medic, Idle and everyone else XD;

Medic and Idle quit. Don't remind me of them, though Idle does come back to aRO occasionally, if not only to check up on me & this other friend of mine.

99/50. ;]

22sa

Years
    You are getting funnier, I guess.... o_o

Back