• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm not sure how much it flatters him to scare a contestant, though. :P lol

Bleh, have to wait another 3 weeks shortest to open KHII. ><;

Frosty'll probably like it. Frankly I like Namine a lot more then Kairi too, but meh, I've only played Chain of Hearts to date.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm not sure how much it flatters him to scare a contestant, though. :P lol

Bleh, have to wait another 3 weeks shortest to open KHII. ><;

Frosty'll probably like it. Frankly I like Namine a lot more then Kairi too, but meh, I've only played Chain of Hearts to date.
    Hee, I guess you have a point there. XP I would only be scared because I'm not gifted with the ability to write, so... anything that I might've tried to come up with would have stunk. Maybe one of these days I'll post something as a joke, though!

I actually have wanted to write a poem related to the Eichi x Mitsuki relationship, however. ;_; Especially after finishing the last Full Moon manga volume a couple of weeks ago.

I really like them both, but I guess that if I had to choose just one, then I'd pick Kairi. I probably just like her because she's the original heroine, and it brings back so many happy memories from the times that I played the first game. :3 Those were fun days...

22sa

Years
    Hee, I guess you have a point there. XP I would only be scared because I'm not gifted with the ability to write, so... anything that I might've tried to come up with would have stunk. Maybe one of these days I'll post something as a joke, though!

I actually have wanted to write a poem related to the Eichi x Mitsuki relationship, however. ;_; Especially after finishing the last Full Moon manga volume a couple of weeks ago.

I really like them both, but I guess that if I had to choose just one, then I'd pick Kairi. I probably just like her because she's the original heroine, and it brings back so many happy memories from the times that I played the first game. :3 Those were fun days...
    Yup those games have a lot of fantasizing/daydreaming value. =x I wish I had more time for them.

To date though, it's still Pokemon that's the best memories for me.

I think you're gifted... wasn't English your favourite subject? English is my least favourite subject, so I always avoid these writing contests and activities myself.....

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    You all have writing potential..just don't be afraid of criticism, since that's what helps you the most. n.n

22sa

Years
    You all have writing potential..just don't be afraid of criticism, since that's what helps you the most. n.n
    Come online more often. j/k, It seems like you're doing alright.

I remember you saying that exact same thing two years ago. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    -----------------------------------∧∧
    ( ゚∀゚) ~
    ⊂ つ
    (つ ノ
    (ノ
    \ ☆
    | ☆
    (⌒ ⌒ヽ /
    \ (´⌒ ⌒ ⌒ヾ /
    ('⌒ ; ⌒ ::⌒ )
    (´ ) ::: ) /
    ☆─ (´⌒;: ::⌒`) :; )
    (⌒:: :: ::⌒ )
    / ( ゝ ヾ 丶 ソ ─

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    -----------------------------------∧∧
    ( ゚∀゚) ~
    ⊂ つ
    (つ ノ
    (ノ
    \ ☆
    | ☆
    (⌒ ⌒ヽ /
    \ (´⌒ ⌒ ⌒ヾ /
    ('⌒ ; ⌒ ::⌒ )
    (´ ) ::: ) /
    ☆─ (´⌒;: ::⌒`) :; )
    (⌒:: :: ::⌒ )
    / ( ゝ ヾ 丶 ソ ─
    Is that suppose to be a surprise explosion? Very cute, though. So who is that that got thrusted upwards? I don't see any wings, so I know it can't be me. :P

Krafty, you mean your home phone? Sounds like you're forcing yourself to be its friiiieeeennnnddd.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I got it from another forum. It was cute~

And I'm doing horrible. I can't eat. My stomach hurts. I am sleep deprived. I haven't gone out for a while. I lost my best friend. I lost motivation for school. My teacher hates me. I'm game addicted. My skin is itchy. I'm beginning to think I'm lactose intolerant. My mom forces me to drink this slimy thing. My stomach hurts even more now. o.o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Surely your dispute with her won't last long. Afterall, your friendship has been for so long, it can't break on a blink of an eye that easily!

Feel free to chat/rant with me on MSN la~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    No. I hope I never speak to her ever again. I hope she faces her own hypocrisy and pride one day. =)

edit; Oh, wow. I lost another friend. xD!

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hypocrisy and pride? She doesn't sound like such a person... well, whenever the next post over there is made, I'll see if I have a chance to take a look at it. In the meantime, don't be overly hating for her ;; It'll be bad to see things turning out like this.

22sa

Years
    I got it from another forum. It was cute~
    But what is it? Hmm... oh well.

Also, if you reject your friend for such common flaws, I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't talk to you anymore.

Your home life looks a bit too painful though... but all I can say is keep making decisions and outlive the passing bad times.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Sugar bits. ^o^

So what a horrible, horrible week~ Frosty and I had fun, yes, but I never expected the impending strain to be so annoying! Why yes, I was Naminé. Why yes, he was also Naminé. Why no, I will not unblock you, because talking with you gives me all sorts of negative memories and stress. I refuse to tolerate it anymore. I only came on to talk with an old friend of mine, who -surprise, surprise- blocked me! Delightfully ironic, it is. And for what reason? Neglecting to talk to him apparently gave him the assumption I no longer had any use for him. And how was I supposed to supply an adequate reason for my lack of communication when I was, hmm, blocked? Well, then, sir, if you honestly placed the value of our friendship below your stubbornness, then all I have left to regret are the following:

a) Talking with you.
    b) My aRO items. <3

Seems fairly simple enough. Also, hypocrisy is something she is brimful of, as are we all, I'm aware. Regardless, I have zero intentions on making truce with her. Zero. If you knew the whole story, we'd be in perfect harmony. Thinking about her makes me even more nauseous than I already am. It's the sort of anger where you know you're supposed to forgive and move on, but the flaws of human nature hinder you from doing so. Everything feels like a bad case of karma, although I don't believe in such thing. Do I? Will these past situations warp my beliefs into something surreal? Doubtful. Extremely doubtful. But will I get my friends back? Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

Human pride is an ugly, ugly thing.

22sa

Years
    I think if you work through that negative memories and stress, you'll find that a lot of your problems are reoccuring and can be prevented. :P But hey, I wouldn't know if the mess you made is greater then your mind's power to resolve.

Even if they did hold friendship with you highly, I doubt you'd be satisfied. It's meaningless because you don't put enough personal desire into them yourself.

22sa

Years
    Envy is ignorance; imitation is suicide...oh, the joys and woes of Emerson.
    lol I love that quote. xD;

But too bad I know now of the context in which he actually says that... I do know however, in concept at least, that he must have been referring to people's need of self-esteem in life.

More Lily.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Or self reliance, as the essay was called. I liked the quote, too. =)

More 22sa.

By the way, we need to chat more together. Organize a chat date! Or..something of the sort..

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Sugar bits. ^o^

So what a horrible, horrible week~ Frosty and I had fun, yes, but I never expected the impending strain to be so annoying! Why yes, I was Naminé. Why yes, he was also Naminé. Why no, I will not unblock you, because talking with you gives me all sorts of negative memories and stress. I refuse to tolerate it anymore. I only came on to talk with an old friend of mine, who -surprise, surprise- blocked me! Delightfully ironic, it is. And for what reason? Neglecting to talk to him apparently gave him the assumption I no longer had any use for him. And how was I supposed to supply an adequate reason for my lack of communication when I was, hmm, blocked? Well, then, sir, if you honestly placed the value of our friendship below your stubbornness, then all I have left to regret are the following:

a) Talking with you.
    b) My aRO items. <3

lol, gg indeed

Or self reliance, as the essay was called. I liked the quote, too. =)

More 22sa.

By the way, we need to chat more together. Organize a chat date! Or..something of the sort..

Agreed, agreed. Tell me the time and place and I'm there. :P

We can celebrate your unblocking of me too. ^.^ Woot, woot! I'll bring the sponge cake and some anti-depressants to counteract the effects of my being there. =)

Last edited:
    Back