• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Because I'm telling you you got it wrong. :P

Years
    Boo for not so fine! X0

Ooooh...I used to take piano lessons a looonng time ago. The piano in the house gets dusty every now and then. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    It's an almost nuclear end, the end of piano lessons.

Excuse my weird mood. You can still practice piano I suppose. Just watch professionals play instead of your ineffective teacher. I'm sure you already know that though.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Rock? >O

;; It's such a waste..all eleven years. ;; but my dad said, as compensation, he'll finally fix the MIDI and stuff...then I can record! But still. XP

/mulls

Years
    Oh, I'm terribly sorry, it's my bad. Can't believe I said rock, I meant progressive rock. ^________________________________________________________________________________________^;

Anyway, let me know when you record anything... I wanna hear Lileh play. :3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'll play . . ...hmm. Dunno. I haven't given you a designated song. ;D

Niko's is Wake Me up when September Endssss.

Back