• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard felt like laying next to Terra but Zip stopped him.

"What wrong bud?" he asked

Zip gave him that eye saying hold it.

"Or what?" said Richard

Zip then motiong a slice throat motion. "You won't dare" siad Richard.

Zip nodded and RIchard knew what that mean. "You win this time." he said.

Ricahrd hated when Zip trys to stop him from doing that kind of stuff. He really wanted to try and get close to Terra but it seems ZIp foiled him this time.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Star scowled, stood up, marched over to Zip, grabbed a rope, tied him up to a pole, and pushed Richard over next to Terra.
    She sat down satisfied with her work.
    Terra rolled her eyes at Star.
    "What can I say she just doesn't like Zip interfearing ike that."
    She said with a shrug.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard was a bit confuse. He didn't know that Zip could be so easyly stopped.

Zip was just angry and roared out loud. He didn't like this so he began trying to rip the rope off.

Richard didn't know what Terra means by interfereing but he was ok with this. "Ok. I guess we have some time."

Else where on the ferry. A man and a women then said, "So we sure we saw the kid enter this ferry."

The women then siad, "That what the information said."

THe ferry then moved out to sea.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Star jumped up and held Zip in the air with Telekanesis.
    Terra giggled and checked to see that the gem was still around her neck.
    It was.
    She sighed and looked at the water.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard then eyed the Gem around her neck. He still didn't believe that a little rock like that could control pokemon and the elements. Hard to believe.

Cole then said to Terra, "Isn't it dangerous to have the Gem that open. I mean I have mines but it is hidden on my person. Nobody sees it."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra tuged at the chain that it was attatched to that was on her neck.
    She smiled.
    "I have my ways of keeping it out of sight."
    She said glancing over at Star.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Cole then nodded and said, "Ok. I guess so since you kept it safe for so long."

Then an annoucment was made over the intercom. "Attention all passagers. This is your captain speaking. We need to do...a what" said the annoucer

Some mumbering was heard on the other side.

The annoucer countinued. "A search of all members on the ship. Please let this go smoothly."

Richard was a bit unsure about this.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra's eyes grew wide and she jumped up.
    "Star put Zip down. We have bigger problems."
    She said pulling Star away from Zip making him fall to the floor.
    Terra looked aroung nerviously.
    "This isn't right!"
    She exclaimed quietly to Richard.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip let out a yell. He was abit mad at Star.

Cole guessed the same thing. "Should we hide? I mean what if thye are bad guys and they want our Gems. Miss Roxanne warned me about this."

Richard thought about it for a while. He didn't want to leave the others like this. HE need to do something to keep their mission a secert. "HOw about we gather our wits and do something. I mean what if this is just search" said RIchard. He knew that wasn't true.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard agreed. He then said to Zip. "Keep an ear out. We need to know if they come close to us or something."

Zip nodded and pushed aside his anger at Star. Sip was now focus and ready for anything.

COle then said, "What now?"

"We wait till they come if that waht you mean." said Richard.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Star let me know when they are getting near. The cool thing about Espeons is that if there is any danger that comes towards it the Espeon will sense it and know to avoid it."
    Terra said looking around carefully.
    Star looked around scanning the area.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Vincent was hanging out with Richard and Terra.
    "I hate to Interupt you two,but something feels a bit awkward.." Said Vincent.
    Dragonair was scared out of it's mind.
    "Dragonair!" Shouted Vincent!
    A mysterious person was approching.
    "Who's there?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip snapped his head up and looked at the person.

"I think we already have that figure out." said Richard. "We just got to make sure that what ever happens that we keep what we have." Finish Richard trying not to imply the Gems.

The mysterious person then appeared to be wearing a brown hood over his face and a three ring with a R on it just like the on back in Petalburg Woods but smaller and thinner. "I think I found them" said the guy to a walkietalkie.

Cole was a bit unsure if this was a good thing. He then got towards the middle of the group behind RIchard and Vincent but in frount of Terra.

"I guess he not here for the tea right" said RIchard.

Two more people came wearing the same outfit. One was a girl and another was a short one. "So these are it? I thought they be tougher looking" said the hooded girl.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The the guy that Vincent took the hood off just smiled and laughed. The other joined in too. Soon the guy then stopped and said, "You believe this. Thist kid thinks that we are Team Rocket."

The girl then said, "Cute. Very cute." She then pushed Vincent hard and Richard caught him. "Never compare us to that weak orgnzation. We aren't Team Rocket."

Richard then yelled, "Then what are you?"

The girl then laugh and said, "We are Team Regis."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Yeah yeah I think some of us know that already."
    Terra said rolling her eyes.
    Star got ready to attack when Terra gave the signal.
    "Easy watch what they do first."
    Terra Whispered to Star.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The shorter guy then said, "Well. YOur little friend didn't know that so we were correcting him."

"Enough that. We are here to inspect you kids. We think that you have something we want." the large guy went towards Terra.

"Zip use Quick Attack on the big guy."

Zip slammed to the big guy pushing him out of the way. Richard also did the same too making the guy fly to the rail but not falling.

"Leave the girl alone. A gentlemen never touches a lady like that." said Richard.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra smiled so did Star.
    "Well you know what. I'm know lady."
    She said pulling out her sword and making it a reverse blade sword.
    "Bring it on."
    Terra said grinning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back