• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard was a bit unsure what was happening but he was thinking that this was a bit unsafe. He tried looking at what she was looking but he just saw ripples in the water. "Must have been made by those guys sub or something Terra. I mean they must have came on the ship somehow."

He was thinking that what Terra was thinking. ZIp just shugged and started to shake Terra hard.

RIchard then stopped him and grabbed Terra from falling. "DOn't do that. This is a girl. Show some manners."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra groaned and held her head as it started to hurt.
    Shadow smiled happily at that.
    Star hit Shadow on the head angerly.
    They argued in pokemon launguage.
    Terra looked at Richard.
    "What happened?"
    She asked weakly.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip nodded at the comment at what Richard said and so he raised his hand up as to slap Terra. Richard then stopped him. "NO!! That isn't nicer then before."

Zip had a puzzled look but smile.

Richard then said, "You didn't saw what happen to Zip?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip then took a seat on a bench and just sat there smiling.

Richard kne that Zip now had a inflated ego now. This is normal anyways. ZIp always like this so it was not new to him. The thing is now Zip is speacal which is a big problem for both him and Zip.

"Nothing much." said Richard. "Cole just told me that Zip is somesort of Mystic pokemon and somestuff. I don't really understand it much."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "A Mystic!"
    Terra exclaimed.
    "Why him?"
    She asked herself.
    "Why does my head hurt?"
    She asked Shadow.
    Star told her in her mind.
    "Not again."
    She moaned.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard was a bit unsure at how to translate Terra's response. He ws thinking she knew something about Mystic pokemon but she was a bit nervous too. Zip just smiled. He loved watching those two being with each other. He was also a bit embrass at how Richard is with girls.

Richard then said, " What is wrong? Is it bad that Zip is a Mystic? What is wrong?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard had no idea what Vincent was saying. He didn't really understand all that was said from Cole. Zip is some anicent decentdant that treained with the Legendaries and can these things. Whatelse can he do wonder Richard.

"What else can Zip do now that he this Mystic pokemon?" asked Richard.

Cole shugged and said, "Well. I not really sure. What I told you is all I know about it. I heard that a Mystic could be told by it ability to have power surges like the one ZIp had but that it. I know a friend of mines near Fortree that knows much more. She even can tell you what kind of Mystic."

"There are different types?" said Richard.

"I think. I mean I don't know much and I don't know what she meant by types." responed COle.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Well now that he knows that he is a Mystic he will be even more annoying."
    Terra said looking towards the water then back at Richard.
    Star sighed hearing that.
    "Star said that she thought that it couldn't get any worse than how he acted earlier, but she was wrong."
    Terra said smiling.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip looke proud. He just had a wide smile on. He then sat there just amiring Richard and him self.

Richard then said, "Yeah. He does tent to get a big ego."

The ship then stopped at Dewford. Teh captain then said, "We have now arrive to Dewford Island."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra jumped off of the boat right when it hit shore.
    She landed in the warm sand and waited for the others.
    "You guys coming?"
    She asked calmly.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard then waited for the little bridge to come out. He then waited for Zip to follow him. Zip had a smile on his face from hearing that he is a Mystic pokemon. He just felt like he own the world.

"Remember not to get a big head." said Richard. "Like you already don't."

Zip was surprise but just smiled. He knew what was happening.

Richard then got of the ship. "Weren't you egar to get off the ship. DOn't like the sea?"

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I got out the boat and smirked feeling the warm air "are we on a beach?" I asked them
    "cause we could use a break" I smiled
    "I mean after all the hassle It was afull" I frowned kicking the sand

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "Party!!!!!!!" I yelled running around the beach
    "let's hit a hotel first though get swimsuits" I smirked
    "and sunscreen and stuff like that how bout it richard?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard then said, "Oh. Strange. I guess boats aren't your favorite."

He then saw that A.J. got off. "Yeah. We at a beach close to the town."

Zip was about to throw some sand at A.J. but Richard stopped him. He then whisper in his ear. "I don't think he needs to feel the beach. Just be told. If you know what I mean."

Zip was a bit disappointed and drops the sand back on the beach.

Cole then said to the others. "We shouldn't be partying. We need to find the Gem Protectors on the this island."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Back in the far reaches of Hoenn. A man is listening to three hooded people. THe man face was hidden by the shadows. He had a charizard by his side.

He then said, "So you are telling me that you fail in retrieveing the Gem of Earth?"

A female voice then said, "Yes Master. We failed. The Gem was to well guarded."

"By who?" said the guy.

"Master. There were three other trainers who battle us." said a big guy.

"Three? This should have been easy for agents of your level." said shadow hidden figure.

The short guy then said, "We were almost succusful. We came close to beat this one zangoose but then he just went crazy."

"A zangoose?" said the guy.

"Master." said the big guy. "My Machoke was about to beat it but his guys then turned blue and started to just beat us bad."

"Hmm. But you still failed." Said the guy.

"Master. No." said The girl fearfully.

"Take them away." said The Master.

Then soon the three were taken away. The Master then said to his charizard once the three were gone.

"Looks like another Mystic has appeared." said Master. "They did fail to much so their punishment won't be so bad."

THe Charizard nodded.

"We better hope that Team Aqua on Dewford and Magma on Fortree will suceed in the collecting the Gem." said the guy.

Back on Dewford.

"NO" said Cole. "We need to find the people who protect teh Gem. It isn't in the hands of Brawly. I need to meet them so no hotel."

"Cool it kid." said Richard.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "I agree with Cole. We need to go find the gem keeper."
    Terra said walking towards them.
    "Oh and just so you know I'm only comfortable traveling by trees and it's not Strange. I have my reasons."
    She said slightly ticked off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back