• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Richard looked around and just saw that there were only plam trees. They were not any big trees like in the woods or anything. Mostly just sands and a stone every once and so.

Richard didn't really care about the Gems. He jsut wanted to be with Terra. He didn't like being with the guys once he was with Terra.

"DOn't worry. I know where those guys live. They live close to the gym for protection." said Cole

Richard then said, "Yesh."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "as I alway's say Tree's are the only way to travel" I smirked
    "but palm tree's seem a little strange but I'm up to the challenge" I said calmly jumping to a palm tree amd shaking some coconut's down upon everybody
    "did I hit you richard?" I chuckled with a devlish smirk

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I thought you were blind." said Richard. ONe of the coconuts almost hit him.

Zip sniker and grabbed a coconut. Richard was sure if he want to let Zip do tis since he was almost hit by one of the hairy things.

"Nah. I didn't get hit. I just almost." said Richard.

Zip then threw a coconut at A.J.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra scowled jumped up and caught the cocnut before it hit AJ.
    "Don't even try it."
    She said a threw it down and made it hit Zip on the head.
    "You are not hitting anyone with those while I'm around."
    She said with a smirk.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " I am but I can still see Arouas" I chuckled
    "And I wasn't really trying to hit anyone" I said playing the puppy dog eye's
    "don't you beleive me terrA?" I said

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zip then rubbed the head where the coconut hit him. He was a bit mad but was ok.

"Next time watch what you do." said Richard snikering. He knew that Zip deserve that.

COle then nodded knowing that it was time before to find the Gem Holder till something bad happens. Cole then left towards the town. Richard and Zip then followed him.

They found themselves close to the gym but not to close. Cole then pointed at the small house. "That it."

"The gymeholder lives there." said Richard.

COle then knocked the door and a black male with dreadlocks appeared. He was short but was in a good mood. "COle. What the visit for?" he said.

"I or we." Cole looked at the others with him. "Need to talk Sam. Something is up."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra jumped down and followed Cole.
    She stood next to him and inspected the man before her with her eyes.
    Star came up next to her and did the same.
    They both waited to see who Sam was.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sam, the guy wiht dreadlocks then lead Richard and the others into his house.

"So what is all the comotion Cole?" asked Sam

Cole then said, "You heard about what happen to Flannery and her Gem?"

Sam nodded and said, "Yes. I have."

Cole then said, "Well it almost happen to me and ROxanne. It also happen to us on the way here." He then handed a piece of paper to Sam.

Sam opened it and read it. He nodded and said, "It seems like you and your friends have been held responible for the Gems." said Sam

Richard was surprise. He reach for the letter and said, "I thought we were here to see Brawly. So we now going to take care of him."

Sam then look at the other people with Cole. "So do you guys have any questions so far?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sam then said, "Hmm. Ok. I see." He then took a look at Terra.

Richard wasn't happy at the look he was giving Terra and said, "Dude. What you looking at?"

"So don't we have to defeat Brawly in order to recieve the Gem." said Cole.

Sam then said, "Ok. First you have to wait on him. He is busy training on the beach."

Sam then said, "Hmm. I think she also carrying a Gem too. Am I right?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra nodded and showed him the gem that was chained to her neck.
    "Yes I am carrying one."
    She said looking at him.
    Star was confused at how he knew.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sam just nodded and said, "It just a feeling. You know. Some can just look and say that a person is carrying something. Just a trick."

OUtside the town limits two Team Aqua members were there. One with long red haid and a short fat man. The girl then siad, "Looks like we here."

Richard had no idea what was happening. Everything was happening so fast as ZIp being a Mystic and this Gem busness.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Star nodded to say she understood.
    Terra put the gem back where it was and looked at Richard who seemed a little confused.
    Terra looked back at Sam.
    Star walked outside for some fresh air.
    "I'll be outside if you need me. I can't be inside a lot."
    She said and walked outside.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The pair of Aquas were getting close to the house. The girl just looked around. The guy then said, "YOu see them?"

The girl nodded. "Their energy is clear to me." She was looking around the town and saw Terra. She stare at Terra's chest at where her Gem was.

She then pointed Terra. "See that girl. She holds one of the Gems that we were told to get."

The big guy then said, "Ok. I send out my pokemon to steal it." A Mudkip then appeared. It then began to walk towards Terra and smiled at her.

Richard then said to Sam, "So you are able to see Gems?"

Sam nodded.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra sensed them coming.
    She jumped up onto the roof with Star close behind.
    "Star use confusiopn on the Mudkip."
    Terra whispered.
    She didn't want Richard to come out and try to save her because she can handle it and didn't want him to try to fight her battles for her.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The mudkip jumped out of the way of the attack. The guy from Aqua then said, "Looks like the cute thing didn't work here Mudkip."

The mudkip then nodded and got angry. "Water Gun." said the guy.

The girl then said, "Looks like we need to help too."

"Go Lunatone." said the girl. "Use Rain Dance."

Zip head went up and he was smilling.

"What up with your zangoose," asked Sam.

Richard think ZIp was a having a battle itch. "He just want to battle I guess."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Go Shadow."
    Terra said and released Shaodw.
    "Shadow use Bite on the Lunatone and Star use Confusion on the Mudkip again."
    Terra said.
    Her pokemon attacked.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The rain fell hard and Lunatone was able to escape from the attack of Shadow. The rain was acting as a perfect cover.

The guy then said with a smile. "USe Mirror Coat."

Mudkip just stood there and took the attack. He just stood there and reflected the attack right back at Star. The mudkip smiled and was ready for more.

"He not just cute but also powerful." siad the guy.

Zip then jumped. He really wanted to go out. Richard then said, "Clam down. We batle later but not now. I want to go look for Terra too."

Richard really want to look for Terra.

The girl fro Aqua then said, "I know you havea Gem. It is on your chest. IT glows blue when I look at you."

"Cosmic Power to rasie your Speacals." said the girl. Lunatone just glowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back