• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • actually i can believe that. i wonder how hard it would be to spot a ninja in the snow...

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I might join.
    I will join.

I actually became a Ninja today.

Secret one: Walk Silently.

I could be a Ninja mentor if you want. I am slowly learning Ninjutsu and mostly Taijutsu.

I am a Sand Ninja mostly and sometimes. I can be a multitude of Ninja types.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Well, in ourt amazing ninja club, you may be all of those things, but Iz has to check if you wanna be a sensei.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • you can totally join, the more against the pirates the better. buuut i don't think we need any more sensei's. i think i do a pretty good job :]
    oh you can pick to be a certain element of ninja if you want, like Eos is earth and i'm light and other people are other elements i just can't remember any right now ^-^;
    I'm changing this btw, i don't know why i chose light, wind/air is so much better...

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I might join.
    I will join.

I actually became a Ninja today.

Secret one: Walk Silently.

I could be a Ninja mentor if you want. I am slowly learning Ninjutsu and mostly Taijutsu.

I am a Sand Ninja mostly and sometimes. I can be a multitude of Ninja types.

I am a Wind ninja, though if I had been thinking straight I woulda chose fire. XD I am extremely gifted with fire, it's in my blood, in my heritage.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Welcome, New Guy-san! Big aspirations huh? Did my sig attract you? Do you want to be just like the Rock?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Welcome, big aspirations huh? Did my sig attract you? Do you want to be just like the Rock?

come now, don't bombard the new kid with questions. there might be an overload.

so i'm pretty sure its true that air is one of the awesomest elements. its true. cuz i say so :D

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • true dat!
    sorry, Kay, i guess i'll go change that nao.

i REALLY don't like pirates. anyone else notice that if a pirate makes an appearence in a TV show he's always the good guy, but if a ninja shows up he's fighting the good guys? its annoying ._.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I REALLY don't like pirates. anyone else notice that if a pirate makes an appearence in a TV show he's always the good guy, but if a ninja shows up he's fighting the good guys? its annoying ._.

But evil ninjas are awesome! *hugglez Ita-* Uhm...

I can imagine Ninjas being evil, but pirates being the good guys is just weird. I mean... pirates steal stuff, kill people for no reason, and cause a heck of a ruckus. O_o

"Pirates! Nothing but treacherous, back-stabbing thieves! They know nothing but brute force. They are only loyal to their treasure. They could never understand the dedication that our live sand skills demand. They are a troublesome breed. They are too chaotic to predict, and every move that we make, they match it somehow. It must end."
    -Thyton of the Shadow of the Wind Clan

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Well duh, of course we need to kill the pirates, they are troublesome and spread diseases, juts like rats or clones.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • clones? uhh okay. but i agree! I didn't quite see any showers (or bathrooms at all for the matter) on the pirate ship we were on when we were saving Kay.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well yeah, you have element of suprise, Waffle-san is a Waffle element :P.

You better believe it! And three cheerios for the element of surprise.

look PC let me log in! It's working remarkebly well 0.o YAY!

Hey no being Sensai for that guy, i think there are other people inline, but we don't need another one. We can all live just knowing that we're amazing.
    That's why when people ask us how we're doing we reply, "Why yes, I am made of awsome," then we tip our hats/headbands/materials of awsome, and we go spread our awsomeness to other reaches of the universe.

Pirates are like Rat Creatures with less adorable babies/Bartelby's.

Back