• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • yes! And maybe that one lizard that shoots blood out of its eyes.... or that lizard that can detach its tail :O

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • we're throwing rando items on a useless pirate ship because a pirate thought it would be oh-so-funny to post something here.
    there's one thats aflame and another one next to it

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • its taking a pretty long time to burn... and there's one right next to it that's not on fire. we'll throw people onto that one

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...no fire can stop a fire ninja...hello ever heard of fight fire with fire *evil laugh*

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • RAWR! Ninja of the Night!
    (sorry it's Naruto, but it covers a lot of ninja tactics. Except the use of a smoke bomb. That's not the proper way to use a smoke bomb. O_o)

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG! I'm playing DragonFable and there's a Ninja vs Pirate war going on AS WE SPEAK! I'm fighting as hard as I can... and we're winning! Repeat: The Ninjas are winning! ^^

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • LOOK AT THIS!
    .::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

That's webdings (not colourd, i did that in paint)
    if you put your font on webdings and do the # sign it comes up as that! Is that amazing or what?!?! hahahahha

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • We'd be all attacking each other in each other's clubs, like most of our posts would be in the pirates club telling them how much they suck.
    you know its true

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Nah, most of THEIR mosts would be here saying we suck, we would be negotiating ways calmly to get their thread blocked...

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Y'know what I've noticed?
    They always have pirates in shows for small children
    Like that pirate from The Wiggles
    AND NEVER NINJAS
    But pirates are much worse influences for small children then ninjas are!
    What's up with that?
    It's racism I tell 'ya! Children show producers hate the Japanese!

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • That guy wasn't even a good pirate (his sword had a feather instead of a blade o.o)
    If ninjas were on that show, they could've taken him down easily.

Back