• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • hmmm i guess that is true.
    you know what i find kind of gross? Pirates live ona ship their whole life so they prolly don't have showers on the boat and you can't exactly jump into the ocean to get clean so they MUST be really smelly.

the only bad thing about where ninjas live is that in some places your bed is the floor, but that just makes your back pretty good. (i wonder if it helps with posture? i need one of those beds if it does)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I sleep on my living room floor all the time, does that count for anything? I mean in terms of ninjaness I would rate it pretty low on the scale of things I do.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • my back is too bad to sleep on the floor, i can't get up again. I have the hardest time in gym class doing sit ups cuz i can't get back up off the floor.... i need softness XD So i'll just go with my bed.
    no one gives ninjas enough credit. no one i tell you. there's a samurai movie coming out on ABC or something, and when i first saw a commercial i'm thinking "Sweet! ninja movie!" but no. its about samurais.
    i'm upset

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Pretty soon I'm just gonna go out and buy a really good ninja costume, then I'll never have to buy another halloween costume in my life ^_^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • i wouldn't dare hurt my dog D: I'd feel WAY too guilty afterwards.
    I now dislike the movie 'The Pacifier' or however you spell it. they use ninjas as the bad guys! Why can't they get pirates in there? pirates are the real bad guys! they steal other people's money and stuff!

*stomps to a corner and sits down angrily*

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...no id never hurt my dog...hed pwn me anyway lol...and omg why must that movie hurt the ninja name

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ninjaclubbanner.png

i made a userbar do you guys like it?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • ohh very ninja-like, how did you think of which pokemon are most like ninjas though?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • well ninjask is a given, ninja is in its name. i think sneasel is pretty good too, maybe umbreon?

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I'm thinking of editing the pic of Charlie Brown in my sig so that he's a ninja. What do you guys think? ^.^

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Charlie Brown is totally a ninja, he's like super stealth being a klutz.

Umbreon doesnt really have ninja skills though, I would say like Politoed...

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • こんにちは。 私はここに随分長い間…そう、ずっと何ここに続いているいないか。?

Oh, wait. *coughs* Konnichiwa, fellow ninjas. I have been absent for some time, what is going on here?

Charlie Brown is totally a ninja, he's like super stealth being a klutz.

Umbreon doesnt really have ninja skills though, I would say like Politoed...

What? Umbreon's way ninja! D:

I would think Weavile and Sneasel are the most ninja pokemon

What about Lucario and Gallade? D:

ohh very ninja-like, how did you think of which pokemon are most like ninjas though?

Hm. *pulls out list* Lucario, Gallade, Blaziken, Grovyle, Weavile, Absol, Ninetales, Umbreon...

i wouldn't dare hurt my dog D: I'd feel WAY too guilty afterwards.
    I now dislike the movie 'The Pacifier' or however you spell it. they use ninjas as the bad guys! Why can't they get pirates in there? pirates are the real bad guys! they steal other people's money and stuff!

*stomps to a corner and sits down angrily*

But evil ninjas are cool! *thinks of I- er... The A- ...nevermind.*

Pretty soon I'm just gonna go out and buy a really good ninja costume, then I'll never have to buy another halloween costume in my life ^_^

I have a cosplay costume of a Ninja... but his name must not be spoken here, as this is merely a Ninja club. ^^;

Back