• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Narrator

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Just who is the narrator in this anime? What do you guys think? I personally think it's adult Ash telling the story to his child.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    This is an idea I had never thought of. I think it could be Ash.. or even Ash's (unknown) Dad telling it to a grandchild.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Oh, come on, of course it's Professor Oak, who is, somehow, spying on Ash >:) (just in case you don't know, Professor Oak and Narrator are both voiced by Unshou Ishizuka in Japanese, hence my wild theory {XD} )

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    That does make sense, but still interesting thought about him telling the story to someone

Years
    Like... What if it's Ash's dad watching and telling Ash's story from the afterlife. O_O

just kidding, pretty sure he's been confirmed to be alive and on his own pokemon journey. Or at least from what I've heard.

They may even introduce him eventually.
    I hope he knows his wife is cheating on him with Oak. HAHA {XD}

Back