• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    There are four Naruto movies out, heh. Three of which can be seen in full, subbed, on crunchyroll. Jeez, I love that site. :D

The fourth movie, the Shippuuden one, hasn't been seen anywhere by yours truly. It first aired in Japan on the 4th of this month, if I am not mistaken.

Anyways, thanks for the advice on the games. I tend to stay away from DS games that are unrelated to Pokemon or Legend of Zelda, for one thing. :D

If I pick one up, it'll be the Clash of Ninja ones then. ^_^

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    how u guys stay on u dont have school yet?
    lucky
    and i am geting the new naruto psp game coming out today i cant wait it looks sweet huh?

I Homeschool, and I'm almost done, though I'm about to look for a job soon. Cool indeed on the PSP!!

Well Nintendo has both Clash of Ninja games. (CoN) Get the second if you'd like. It's fun, and there are quite a bit of unlockable characters. As for DS, I have no idea how they are. I don't think they look that great so I passed on them. (Ninja Council games)

Yes, the Clash of Ninja series are cool!! I have both Parts 1 & 2!! Though you'll enjoy Part 2 more (more unlockables, as Pipluper said)!!

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Evening, members.

Desu, I don't play the games, but I watch my brother and my cousin play when they do. My brother only had Naruto Ultimate Hero 1, my cousin has that, the second one, Clash of Ninja 1 & 2 for the cube, and Council 1-3 [I think?] For GBA/DS [?] Nyaa, I don't play them, desu. Not interested in the games for some reason. Dunno if that makes me less a Narutard, but I'd rather draw and write fan stuffs. ^^;

Desuuu. o.o

Oh yeah. I don't start school until September 5th. Aaaaaha desu... that's a week and one day away. XD;

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    There are four Naruto movies out, heh. Three of which can be seen in full, subbed, on crunchyroll. Jeez, I love that site. :D

The fourth movie, the Shippuuden one, hasn't been seen anywhere by yours truly. It first aired in Japan on the 4th of this month, if I am not mistaken.

Anyways, thanks for the advice on the games. I tend to stay away from DS games that are unrelated to Pokemon or Legend of Zelda, for one thing. :D

If I pick one up, it'll be the Clash of Ninja ones then. ^_^

do i have 2 sign up 4 dat?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Although it is free to sign up. They also upload the new Shippuuden eps sort of quickly-ish...

I wouldn't really know, I don't watch Naruto O_o

(I read the manga, instead ^^)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned that. ^^

Thanks for pointing it out. XD

Yeah, they upload Shippuuden fairly quickly, though they are over a week behind with Bleach both of the time. >_>

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think you need to give your real one in to activate your account, although I'm not quite certain.

Anyway, we're getting offtopic-ish...

I might start watching the anime (again) while waiting for the new chapter. Although I'm always too lazy to do anything like that.

I've played one of the Naruto games (I don't remember what it was called. I remember it was a fighting game, though) and it was quite fun. And I believe there is a Naruto game coming out for the Wii?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No way, Jiraiya MUST NOT DIE!! He rules!! And just like CHaRiSMa said, who will write Kakashi's 'Icha Icha' novels!?

Also, here are some of the pics I said I would post:
    Hinata:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Hinata.png
    Naruto; I wish I had Copic Markers...:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Naruto.png
    Sasuke:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Sasuke.png
    And Denji/Volkner in Minato's clothing, since they look alike:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Denji-Yondaime.png

I also want to know if it okay to post my Naruto Art here? If not, I'll stop.

Agreed! He can't die! Also he is one of the Sanin...well except Oro(he was bad the begin with, so he deserved of what he got)Tsuande and him won't die. I thought maybe they will grow old together and be best of friends to the end. Now this is happening. I really hope he will make it alive, and stay alive. For Tsuande's, Kakashi's, and Naruto's sake.

Those are sooo lovely Shadow Chaos! I really like them all. Nice work! Wow...

Anyway...I have a feeling the end of the manga is near. ;o; I hope not. Because if the manga ends, the anime will end. I am just not ready to let go a wonderful series yet.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Agreed! He can't die! Also he is one of the Sanin...well except Oro(he was bad the begin with, so he deserved of what he got)Tsuande and him won't die. I thought maybe they will grow old together and be best of friends to the end. Now this is happening. I really hope he will make it alive, and stay alive. For Tsuande's, Kakashi's, and Naruto's sake.

Those are sooo lovely Shadow Chaos! I really like them all. Nice work! Wow...

Anyway...I have a feeling the end of the manga is near. ;o; I hope not. Because if the manga ends, the anime will end. I am just not ready to let go a wonderful series yet.

Yes!! Jiraiya must LIVE!!

Thank you very much, Lucy!! I appreciate it!!

Yes, the end feels like its coming (hopefully, not too soon), because there are still a few things that need to happen!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hah! So he admited Kakashi was kage level. Cool.

I fear for Jiraiya in the coming arc... Itachi predicted Jiraya would win against anybody, but what if Tobi/Madara jumps into battle. :x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I've never thought about giving existing characters any moves.

Oh! I forgot! I'd seal a Pokemon inside Sasuke or given him a Pokemon to summon. XDD

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Negi: instent 64 palm! he would make that good/evil mark on his hand in blood and then his hand would turn bright green. then he would do a rotation and leave u blinded(from all the wind and stuff) then when u open ur eyes there he is! then with jus one chakra filled poke ud be sent rolling 2 da ground! when u get back up ur whole body will be paralized!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Evening, mem...b.......ers....

Does anyone know if there's a new chapter this week, desu?......

._. Aaaah....I need hugs, desu. <_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back