• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Indeed, there is a new Chapter this week, though I haven't been able to read it...

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    piplup 2020 said:
    if u could make a move 4 a character what would it b?

Hmm...I really don't know. Everyone's moves are pretty awesome, I don't want to change it. I never thought about that. I am really not that good of choosing a attack for them. Their attacks are fine by me.

Awww...Chapter 368 is out! *hugs Super Gullwing* No worries. And boy it was a interesting chapter. I got to see:
    Spoiler:

That is all I caught. You guys probably ended up noticing more stuff going on with the chapter.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    It comes that time of week, to care, and share.

*Chapter 368 Scan* (Read it, unless you're not updated)
    Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, thank you so much Shuri! I read it already, but didn't mind reading again, lol. Man...total awesomeness. It is just me or the art in this one was really great?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I believe that 'disturbing' is an understatement.

*shiver* That image makes my spine tingle in fear. And disgust. Sort of.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...yeah that is kinda of distrubing. Man, I knew Oro was a freak. Poor Sasuke. ;_;
    I need to read that chapter though...lol.

Well I got some pictures of my own to share. These are fanarts and they go to their respectable owners.

The Naruto Fan Club

The Naruto Fan Club

The Naruto Fan Club

I really like the first one. Sasuke and Naruto playing soccer. ^__^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Great pictures! I love the soccer one and the Gaara ones a lot. I don't really get the second, but I like it anyways! XD ~desu '-'

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Spoiler:

Thank you very much, ShurikenZ!! Jiraiya the Bartender + Feather = Hilarious Win!!

Spoiler:

Ahh...I found that..Disturbing. O__O

...That's not right...

Whoa...yeah that is kinda of distrubing. Man, I knew Oro was a freak. Poor Sasuke. ;_;
    I need to read that chapter though...lol.

Well I got some pictures of my own to share. These are fanarts and they go to their respectable owners.

Spoiler:

I really like the first one. Sasuke and Naruto playing soccer. ^__^

I like all three!!! Great pics!!!

And they also gave the re-run of Ep. 101, Kakashi's Face!! Always funny no matter how many times I see it!!

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I hate filler. ._.

Nice chapter, desu. Konan, why does tht sound familiar? *Thinks of Comedy Central* O'Brian! XD

New theme, sorry guys. I was flammed by a n00b...correction, n00blet [as Saba says XD], that I stole that Sasori banner I was using in my sig. I found it on Photobucket, where everything is free, desu. If I didn't take it out, he was going to tell on me, desuuu. XD
    So...I changed it. Desu.

EDIT: I CANNOT SPELL TODAY, GUYS! SHEESH, DESU! ;O;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Great pictures! I love the soccer one and the Gaara ones a lot. I don't really get the second, but I like it anyways! XD ~desu '-'

Hehe, me too. Ah the second one that is:

Spoiler:

Aww man, too bad you had to change your theme again Super Gullwing. Yeah you think Photobucket is free, everything is up for grabs. I guess not. I like your new one though. ^^

Hah! I still got episode 101 in my DVR. I haven't deleted it yet, lol. It is going to be awhile before I will delete it. I just love that episode. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    What a short chapter it felt like.

Gawd what a boring episode [27]. I wish the plot would roll 2 times faster and not stall so much.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What a short chapter it felt like.
    I completely agree. When I finished reading the last page, and I realised that it was the last page, I was like, "Whaaaaaat! That's it?"

Spoiler:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah, it was kind of a disappointing with the pacing of this chapter, because it felt like we never went any further then 30 seconds in the story.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The more I think about it, yeah it was kinda of slow. Hopefully the next chapter will pick up the pace. Konan turns into paper...wow. That is unique.

Episode 27 was okay, not as great as 26 but it was alright. It looks like episode 28 Team Gai finally will find a way to beat themselves. XD There is no episode this coming next week.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    yeah im not up to date with japanese

well i just got the new naruto game for the psp its awsome everybody has to get it

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, that is cool you got the newest game. I heard it is pretty good. I really don't have a PSP so I can't get it. And I retired from video games, so yeah. I will stick to the anime and manga.

The Naruto Fan Club
    ^This picture is too cute. I love his nightcap. XD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    You would think this would be funny
    Spoiler:

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Haha! Lol that was funny! That's prolly a pic from the fillers right?

Hey do you think at the end of the series Kishimoto will show what happens with the chars in the future? I mean stuff like this is always shown at the end of long series.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Ok I can't help it. i'm back in. Haha I'm not as Narutard as you guys but i still am lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back