• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Hmm, if a ninja runs out of chakra...I think they might collapse and be knocked out. Maybe...hmm. I really don't know myself. XD They probably die. Someone correct me on this because I am not so sure myself.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Not a fan but here to remind you guys that Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom is on Cartoon Network tonight at 9 PM Eastern.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, thanks for the reminder! I need to set for that. I really wanted to watch the third movie. The last two were pretty good.

GSOIB said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Aww, no chapter this week? That brought down my entire day =(. Why is there always a break right before the most important chapters!?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kishi couldn't take making Kakashi die, and he lost it.

"Oh crap he wasn't suppose to die here... oh no, too late to change the chapter!"

j/k

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ XD!

Yeah there isn't a chapter this week. Kishi needs to take a break so he can get more chapters in. He has been working really hard. He needs this break. ^^ I really hope Kakashi doesn't die. But it looks like he might die. D: Well got to wait next week.

22sa

Years
  • For those who watched the last Naruto episode:

The Naruto Fan Club

Can it get more touching then this? ;o;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I remember that part in the manga. It was touching. Dang it...I still need to watch Episodes 68, 69, and 70. I am totally behind in Shippuuden right now. :/ I will get with it and watch those episodes. Because this arc right now is pretty awesome. =D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Chapter 425 is out now so go read it!

It looks like Kakashi is slipping more and more towards death! Kishi is showing flashbacks now, that's never a good sign when the character is almost dead, not to mention he's talking with his dad who is also dead. It also looks like Konohamaru has discovered some important information, my guess is that it's Danzo's plot. Kyuubi doesn't seem to want to cooperate with Fukasaku so looks like Pa or Naruto will have to figure something out.

Man, Pain is really wrecking Konoha, he killed Jiraiya, Choji's dad, appears to have killed Kakashi and now it looks like he will end up killing Ibiki and his people.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I read it just now. Omg, yes Kakashi is in trouble. D: He is definitely slipping away. At least I got to see his father. I never got to see his father before. And it shows Obito, Rin, and Minato as well. So yeah it doesn't look like a good sign. But I got hope that someone will come and save Kakashi.

And Kyuubi...?! Why are you rejecting Pa Frog?!! That is messed up. Yep, I knew that demon was no good. I thought he was helpful towards Naruto, but now I see his true colors. Man, and I want to see that fusion too. Dang it!! Kyuubi better cooperate with Pa that is all I got to say or Kohona is doomed. Well it is doomed, but it will be more doomed if Naruto doesn't hurry.

Ibiki is next...

22sa

Years
  • lol Kyuubi popping out like that was so hilarious though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, but still that was un-called for. I really want to see the fusion. Kyuubi ruined the fun. >: But oh well, Naruto and Pa will find a way to fuse. ^^

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Time for some major analsis...

I would like to say; Kakashi is dead...

Spoiler:

And Konohamaru...yes; yes...I feel he will be the one to inform Naruto about what is going on in Konoha.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Don't like the sound of that. D: Yeah it seems that he is dead, but he might be in a coma. Hoepfully the slugs will get to him. And, that is right Konohamaru! Forgot about him! Yes I agree that he will be the one to tell Naruto! Wow that is going to be cool if that is true.

N-XIGE

Years
  • You can join Kenshin5...but I will like to talk about death...Kakashi dying is very possible; just that the slugs might save him...besides; I don't want him to die; I want to see ...

Spoiler:

Yes; that would be very interesting if he leaves up to that...I also have a feeling that is wouldn't happen like that; instead...

Spoiler:

Where the hell is Maito Gai?!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Gai is probably one a mission.I am wondering were Tenzo and Sai are.I think maybe one of them is working for Danzo who knows.

N-XIGE

Years
  • Nah...I don't think so...I have a feeling Danzou 'is' Madara Uchiha. JUdging from his wrinkled right sided face and Madara's short hair cut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back