• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • Looks like Naraku Pain is going to fight Konohamaru what a joke that will be.Also looks like this Pain is specialized in Genjustu.Wonders if Naruto can use Sage techniques while moving. Also about Madara being Danzo is plausible because of the teleportion techiniques. I have heard this theory before. Of course there were all those theorys that he was Obito so you never know.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • "It seems like you really didn't know...."

Aww Pain has justice in him..

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • "It seems like you really didn't know...."

Aww Pain has justice in him..

I was a little glad when he said that. At least we know now that he's sticking to his goal of catching Naruto, unlike Madara, who would gladly kill all in his way. On a side note, I'd really like to know what Konohamaru can do to stop Pain. The only thing I remember Naruto teaching him is that Sexy Jutsu, and something tells me Pain won't fall for that.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Aww...some people really consider Ol' Madara Uchiha as one that would kill all in his way; at least...he is more considerate than Sasuke; mentioning that he showed a touchy side when Sasuke told him that he really wanted to kill everyone in Konoha.

Generally; I didn't like this chapter; why didn't Ebisu prove that he was a Ninja with skills...he should have put up at least 1/4 the fight Kakashi put up against God realm pain.

Konohamaru; I have a feeling he will just mess up everything.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah this chapter was kinda of okay. It wasn't the best. The only thing I liked is when it showed flashbacks of Naruto. And Ebisu was talking about he is a citizen of the village. He is the most important person there. He will never give away where he is to Pain. And of course Konohamaru is going to mess it up. He will end up getting killed.

N-XIGE

Years
  • I am anticipating on seeing Tsunade die; not that I want it to be...but all the Sannin gotta go for a new set to come...say; I wonder what Konohamaru will do with 'Tatsu' the dragon hand sign...which jutsu???

And, about Chouza being alive; it doesn't surprise me; after all, I don't know exactly how he died from the Pain's commotion, and Kakashi being alive is something I might be expecting.

I am anticipating on seeing Tsunade die; not that I want it to be...but all the Sannin gotta go for a new set to come...say; I wonder what Konohamaru will do with 'Tatsu' the dragon hand sign...which jutsu???

And, about Chouza being alive; it doesn't surprise me; after all, I don't know exactly how he died from the Pain's commotion, and Kakashi being alive is something I might be expecting.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I want to see Tsunade die as well, for the same reason. A really big theme in Naruto is out with the old and in with the new. I also want to see how Konohamaru will manage, but something tells me he'll just buy the village some time while so Lee and Neji can get back to kick some serious ass.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Lol... I think I know too much of what may happen to Kakashi and Naruto but not of the overall plot of RIGHT NOW... I do think Konohamaru will pull something out of his sleeves but we will see this in the upcoming event. Kakashi will of course.... I won't say it hahaha... but you can wonder very hard on his situation. I think people will be surprised on how Naruto will develop his Sage-mode trial-run while running... (My uncle surprised me with what a guy was thinking on the particular part and it sounded convincing. Lol) but I still don't know how it will be accomplished. Tsunade... Hm... Maybe she'll die maybe she won't... It goes for sure that another Hokage might be needed and not many people can stand up on that position right now if Tsunade dies... (I think Kakashi might work to an extent but as of now... he seems a bit... preoccupied. Heh!) Oh well... I'll just keep my swirling thoughts to myself and see how things play out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad that Chouza is still alive. Man, Chouji was so relieved when he found out the news. He loves his father very much. I am glad he is alive. ^^ And it seems that the slugs got to Kakashi. Yes! I knew it! He is going to live!! There is no way Kakashi was going to die.

Whoa, Pain vs. Tsunade. This is going to be the battle of the lifetime. I have a feeling Tsunade might die. But maybe she will fight til Naruto shows up.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • W00t. I like the plot's forwardness! Tsunade vs. Pain, nice.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • maane i dont think tsunade's gonna die...orochimaru might come back i think anyways...and its gonna be so lame if kakashi dies...or he might be on the brink of death then sakura ends up healing him haha...i swear naruto betta kick some serious arse or ima be mad

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I dont see Orochimaru coming back Itachi pretty much trapped him in a genjustu using Sasanoo I dont really see Orchimaru getting out of it.

Looks like Konohamuru isnt completely useless since he knows Rasengan.Looks like Pain knows were Naruto is at now.Hopefully they show the real Pain since the next chapter is titled Pain.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Well, I have to admit that the last chapter had me at the edge of my seat. Konohamaru really surprised me with that Rasengan and the Konoha time finally deciphered Jiraiya's message.

N-XIGE

Years
  • I feel the rods prepare the whole body for any jutsu and also transfer messages from body to body; thus pain himself may not actually be in one of those bodies; and if he is...

Ha! Gummy, I decoded Jiraiya's message about 2 to 3 weeks before Konoha did.

PC kid; you can join...there are no restrictions or barriers.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yes you did, you where right about that theory. And I really liked the chapter. Konohamaru did great out there! He learned the Resgean(can't spell...)from Naruto. Naruto is a great teacher! But the bad news is now Pain know where Naruto is. =O

Welcome to the club POKEARC3NCIEL! ^_^

N-XIGE

Years
  • Kudos to me.

And; About Pain...that isn't really bad news...they are just prolonging the end; which is cool. Obviously; Pain is going to leave Konoha just like that...no more fighting.

Rasengan = Spiraling sphere...yeah; yeah...we all know what that is.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks for the correct spelling. ^^ I just can't believe Konohamaru learned it. Yeah but not from the spoilers I read. You are going to be very surprised. This next chapter is going to be awesome. =D That would be nice if Pain just leave and there isn't any fighting.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Konoha pwned by Pain.Pain drops nuke on Konoha Pain ftw.Also Pain is Nagato not too surprising there.I want to see Danzo's expression when he comes out to see a huge crater so much for him being Hokage of what was know as the Leaf Village.Or when Sasuke trys and takes revenge and goes to Konoha finding there is no Konoha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back