• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    @22sa

Spoiler:

to everyone who has read 364

Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    There's no way Itachi doesn't know. ;D

Spoiler:

22sa

Years
    oh, right, how'd you figure the age thing out?
    They were all mentioned or implied in the manga is all. Some timelines over at Narutofan Forums helped me form the ideas too.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hold on. If Madara was still alive, he'd be like 90+ years old. Okay, that was exaggerated, but I still think he's dead. Tobi only stated that he has the ultimate Uchiha power, which to him, appears to be Madara's power. He never actually said he was Madara. For all we know, he could still be Obito, but after 364, it's very unlikely. Oh course, I could also be wrong...

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i honestly think its Madara, but i'd like it even better if it was obito

wait, now that i think about, it has a better chance of being obito, notice you can only see one eye

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    May I join the club please, I love Naruto. Also Phanima, there have been a couple of times in Naruto where it shows people who haven't aged a single bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Thanks, your theory about him being Obito, is good. The one eye thing does make it seem that way :D.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    May I join the club please, I love Naruto. Also Phanima, there have been a couple of times in Naruto where it shows people who haven't aged a single bit.

Sure you can join, and welcome!

And could you list some examples? I know Orochimaru and Tsunade can maintain their youth-ful-ness by sacrificing new bodies and manipulating chakra respectively, but I don't recall anyone else who has kept their appearance un-aged. Plus, despite being able to keep appearances looking young, they still become old, and even though some of the older characters (Chiyo and Sarutobi) are pretty strong, doesn't mean they can keep up with the younger shinobi.

It just seems unlikely (to me) that Madara can still be alive, let alone be Tobi. I'm aware that personalities can change, but Tobi was pretty drastic when he was paired up with Deidara.

22sa

Years
    That's a good point there that he may be Uchiha Obito or someone else and just have 'Uchiha Madara's powers.' Sasuke has Uchiha Madara's power as well though, now that you put it that way. :P

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Ok now that im updated, i guess you could assume tobi is obito, but remember back, during kakashi's gaiden, when obito got his body half squash from a boulder, and then he gave his last eye to kakashi, and so then i would assume thats not really obito, since he lost both of his sharigan eyes. How would he recover his other eye from being squashed.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Well guys, since Tobi = Obito is knocked out, what about Yamato = Obito?

One peice of evidence supporting Obito = Tobi is that he died in Grass Country, home of Zetsu. We all know, despite his canabalisim, that Zetsu actually has a kind side. He may have revived and reconstructed the body of Obito to make Tobi. Which would make sense since Tobi is Zetsu's suborndinate.

Oh well. Squashed...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Ok now that im updated, i guess you could assume tobi is obito, but remember back, during kakashi's gaiden, when obito got his body half squash from a boulder, and then he gave his last eye to kakashi, and so then i would assume thats not really obito, since he lost both of his sharigan eyes. How would he recover his other eye from being squashed.

Dang, there's a good point aswell. Maybe it is Obito maybe it isn't. Just have to wait till the mask is removed I guess :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back