• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Maybe so, but I still support Yamato = Tobi. Besides, Tobi actually isn't Obito. In fact, he is later revealed to be:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    It doesn't clearly state that he is Uchiha Madara. He says "My power...Uchiha Madara's power..." it doesn't really tell you who it is. Sounds like he's saying that he has his powers.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    It doesn't clearly state that he is Uchiha Madara. He says "My power...Uchiha Madara's power..." it doesn't really tell you who it is. Sounds like he's saying that he has his powers.

Maybe he's the offspring of Madara, so maybe hes claiming he has his "father's/grandfather's" power. This is a complete guess.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i dunno, but at least we have a vivid idea of who is the last person to have the mangekyou sharingan like itatchi said(he didn't know kakashi had it, so he doesn't count)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, as explained before here, it isn't very clear whether he's Uchiha Madara or not. That Tobi Obito look-a-like merely says he has Uchiha Madara's power. But the Kyuubi said Sasuke has that power as well. The theory that Tobi = Obito hasn't clearly been knocked out yet.

Obito did say his right side is completely crushed, but there's a possibly his Sharingan wasn't and that he didn't really die under all those bolders. A slim possibility. In Naruto, great Nin don't die so easily, afterall. Those rocks would be nothing to someone with a lot of Chakra.

Chibaymega12

Years
    yeah, and the Uchihas are pretty much the most powerful Ninja family, so maybe his sharingan and his life were held intact by a thread

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    That would possibly make sense, since tobi's mask has the eye-hole at the right side of his face.

Chibaymega12

Years
    Hey, did anyone think that someone found obito's eye and gave it to tobi?

Okay, never mind, it's madara, some where, tobi said that he was madara, it wasn't said directly, but i saw on a web site just now that he did say he is madara

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Maybe somebody reincarnated obito, took the eye, and heal it with medical ninjutsu and gave it back, so then we have tobi.
    EDIT: maybe obito's eyes has the power of madara

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Well this debate is rather confusing. I'm just going to stick with thinking it's Obito. Just because that's who I want it to be :D.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...I do need to read the latest chapter. I been hearing that Obito = Tobi theory got squashed. So many theories....lol. But in any case I hope one of them is true.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...I guess that theory can be squashed too. Man, I do need to read the latest chapter. XD I think that is true that he maintained his power...not that he is Madara. I think Sasuke is turning into Madara....that is what I am thinking. But these are just my thoughts. These can be squashed too, lol. Anyway...here is a picture. ^^

The Naruto Fan Club

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Aww man these latest chapters have been sooo awesome! First Di Di.. he's so cool! The way he was striving to prove the Sharingan isn't almighty.. which it really isn't. No offense to guys who like this kekkei genkai but it irritates me how Sasuke and Itachi is overrate it. Man Di Di almost won. He was good. He actually proved that he's not just a loud-mouth. But then he went balistic and blew himself up. Just when I negib to like a character, they die! xD I was so hoping Naruto might show up and beat some sense into Di Di like he always does xD That way Di Di would turn to the good side and take Tobi with him. Ah well nothing came out of it.. but a least Tobi survived. I'm so happy! He's my fav Akatsuki!!^-^ And whoah, talk about conspiracy.. I used to wonder if Tobi really is Obito.. but now this Uchiha Madara.. I've read your posts, some of you think that Tobi is Obito not Madara, he just has his powers. I agree with this theory. Why? Coz I want to. xD Who's this Uchiha Madara anyway? I know it's already been mentioned in the manga but I forgot. Is he supposed to be special? xDDD

Oh and we finally got to see how the leader looks like. Can't remember if his name is spelled 'Pein' or 'Pain'?? Anyway he looks cool. And I wonder who that new woman is. What are her abilities. I'm glad that there's a female member in the Akatsuki as well, Kishimoto was really onesided. Oh BTW what do you think will happen next? Will Naruto & Co find Sasuke-kun or will they encounter Itachi and Kisame? I go for the second option. I have a feeling there will be a rematch between Itachi and Kakashi-sensei. Wow, I hope it will, I want to see how does a mangekyou sharingan work against another one. BTW it wasn't explained in the manga how Kakashi got his mangekyou, right? Hmm I wonder. He certainly didn't kill anybody for it, he must've trained hard and eventually evolved his sharingan. Man Kakashi is so awesome.

Okay 'nuff spaming.. for now xD

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Aww man these latest chapters have been sooo awesome! First Di Di.. he's so cool! The way he was striving to prove the Sharingan isn't almighty.. which it really isn't. No offense to guys who like this kekkei genkai but it irritates me how Sasuke and Itachi is overrate it. Man Di Di almost won. He was good. He actually proved that he's not just a loud-mouth. But then he went balistic and blew himself up. Just when I negib to like a character, they die! xD I was so hoping Naruto might show up and beat some sense into Di Di like he always does xD That way Di Di would turn to the good side and take Tobi with him. Ah well nothing came out of it.. but a least Tobi survived. I'm so happy! He's my fav Akatsuki!!^-^ And whoah, talk about conspiracy.. I used to wonder if Tobi really is Obito.. but now this Uchiha Madara.. I've read your posts, some of you think that Tobi is Obito not Madara, he just has his powers. I agree with this theory. Why? Coz I want to. xD Who's this Uchiha Madara anyway? I know it's already been mentioned in the manga but I forgot. Is he supposed to be special? xDDD

Oh and we finally got to see how the leader looks like. Can't remember if his name is spelled 'Pein' or 'Pain'?? Anyway he looks cool. And I wonder who that new woman is. What are her abilities. I'm glad that there's a female member in the Akatsuki as well, Kishimoto was really onesided. Oh BTW what do you think will happen next? Will Naruto & Co find Sasuke-kun or will they encounter Itachi and Kisame? I go for the second option. I have a feeling there will be a rematch between Itachi and Kakashi-sensei. Wow, I hope it will, I want to see how does a mangekyou sharingan work against another one. BTW it wasn't explained in the manga how Kakashi got his mangekyou, right? Hmm I wonder. He certainly didn't kill anybody for it, he must've trained hard and eventually evolved his sharingan. Man Kakashi is so awesome.

Okay 'nuff spaming.. for now xD

That's a hella long post! o.O

I'm a bit awestruck and I kept nodding trough the entire thing!

Ah yes poor Dei! He almost killed him!! *huggles the remaints of a blown-up Dei*

Uchiha Madara is a form of cursed Chakra.

Yeah. It never explains the whole Kakashi Mangekyou thing.

Yeah I'm happy that there is a female Akatsuki member. I think it's spelled Pein but it might be Pain. *shrug*

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Pain looks cute XDDD

Ahh noo... *takes anti-fangirlisim medication* Phew that was a close one.. *wipes sweat from forehead*

Hn...So do you think, in the end, Naruto'll get Sakura?

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    That's a hella long post! o.O

I'm a bit awestruck and I kept nodding trough the entire thing!

Ah yes poor Dei! He almost killed him!! *huggles the remaints of a blown-up Dei*

Lol, his toungs also? xDDD Talking about them.. I envy Di Di if he wants to eat sweets and chocolate he can taste it with three toungs all at once.. that's so unfair! Well at least he could xD

Uchiha Madara is a form of cursed Chakra.

So it's not human.. lol weird.. o.O

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Lol, his toungs also? xDDD Talking about them.. I envy Di Di if he wants to eat sweets and chocolate he can taste it with three toungs all at once.. that's so unfair! Well at least he could xD

So it's not human.. lol weird.. o.O

Lol. Hmm... I wonder if Dei ever made Chocolate Bombs? XD
    I want mouths on my hands! T__T *consults plastic surgeon*

Me: ....Yes and I want them to talk.
    Surgeon: ..... M'am are you drunk?
    Me: No..I just want talking mouths that chew balls of clay into bombs...
    Surgeon: WHY?
    Me: Because...I said so?

^ Random Retardedness XP

I thought it was human at first too but no. I'm guessing it runs solely through the Uchiha clan (explaining the 'Uchiha' in Uchiha Madara) and maybe Madara means something dealing with cursed or immensely powerful chakra.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back