• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    yeah too complicate for naruto, so yeah, but i thought the only survivers from the uchiha clan was only Sasuke and Itachi, hmm?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    refering to this, Itatchi said taht the only living member were him and Sasuke, but then he says if sasuke gained the mangekou shirangan, it would equal to three, and he obviously didn't know Kakashi had it, because he probably would have warned all of the rest of the Akatsuki about it, and that he'd prolly wouldn't have relied on it in his battle with Kakashi if he'd knew, Kakashi could of just blocked it, why he didn't you ask? Because i doubt he had it before the time skip, so Itatchi couldn't have known, because Kakashi wouldn't have had it yet

sorry for the long post...

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    it's been 2 pages since I last visited...

The Tobi answer will be revealed this week I guess.
    Looking forward to it! ^_^

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Well.
    Just have to wait for 8 hours for me xD
    Maybe it's already published xD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Quite frankly, I'll be disappointed if Tobi ends up being Madara after all. He's become one of my favorite characters, and his appeal is sort of lost in the transformation from I'magoodboy!Tobi to MastermindbehindtheAkatsuki!Tobi.

Someone on Narutofan made a point about it.. If Madara/Tobi is truly the leader of the Akatsuki, then there's no looking forward to a devastatingly powerful new jutsu style from the final villain. Unless of course, it's a new style of Sharingan Genjutsu/Ninjutsu we haven't been able to experience and/or the AL isn't the final villain.

I always thought of Madara as an elegent historical figure, somewhat of a legend who existed in the past and only the past. Having Tobi as Obito (or any other Uchiha for that matter) was more interesting to believe, even if it wasn't as plausible xD

... And wouldn't that make Tobi Sasuke's great-great-grandpa or something? >____>;;

As he hasn't explicitly stated or revealed himself as Madara, I'm holding on the hope that Kishimoto-san will not make him someone as pivotal as Madara (even though it can be argued that Obito would indeed be pivotal).

That's all D: [/endrant]

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, but how was he ever a good boy? :P Pein said he always took things one step too far... Unless you mean how he always cheers Akatsuki up. <3 But that's good for a leader.

Since Kyuubi only awakened in Naruto at age 12, Madara couldn't have encountered the Kyuubi within the last 15 years. But he could have met the Kyuubi any time before that. So it's not for sure that he's ancient yet, though he probably is.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The notion of Tobi being the leader was ever slightly acknowledged in the latest chapter, and many people have taken it to heart that he is. As of now, Pein is still the leader behind Akatsuki as no formal confirmation of Tobi's role or identity has been stated.

Along those lines, I have to agree with Chuchino. As I already said a couple of pages back, I don't believe Tobi is Madara at all, and I'll strongly oppose anyone who thinks so. Of course, I may be wrong when he is revealed, but I truly believe he is of another lineage in the Uchiha clan. The Obito theory is still up in the air and I support it much more highly than the theory of Tobi being Madara. And again, like Chuchino said, Madara was more of a historical figure, and I doubt he would want world domination on his to-do list, especially since he'd be 90+ years old if he were still alive.

So, as of now, Pein is still the official leader of Akatsuki, and Tobi is still Tobi, except now we know he has another personality other than the one he adopted with Deidara. He may also be Obito, and he could be Madara, but no one knows.

Let's continue the speculation!

22sa

Years
    Like I said, Madara ain't necessarily that old. He could be just around Yondaime's generation.

Madara is a girl's name, and I think the real Madara should look much better then Tobi...

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Like I said, Madara ain't necessarily that old. He could be just around Yondaime's generation.

Madara is a girl's name, and I think the real Madara should look much better then Tobi...

Yeah Madara sounds like a girl's name..

Meaning: Speckles or Mottles

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Maybe Tobi whoever he is got a grip on to Madara's powers.. meaning he killed him or somehow absorbed his powers (sciencefiction like xD). Then he joined the Akatsuki coz he saw potential in them, like them being his subordinates. He wanted to be their leader but didn't want to openly overthrow the current leader, Pein. So he pulled an act of an unserious, goofy, mishcevious kid and coz I'm a supporter of the Tobi=Obito theory, I believe that he managed to conceal his power from Itachi due to his sharingan. I know Itachi has a mangekyou but who knows maybe Tobi=Obito has one too.. Or if Tobi really isn't Obito he might have an evolved sharingan coz, like I said, he got a grip on to Madara's power.

Ah, I'm complicating things again xP

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

When you consider that Madara Uchiha was the developer of the Sharingan, for sure he's got to be old. At the youngest, he's a generation older than Sasuke's father and those at the Konoha Military Police. It's a kekkei genkai, meaning it's passed through their bloodlines. Otherwise, they wouldn't have the Sharingan ability at all. :/

So at the very least, Madara is 70+.

22sa said:
    Stardust-Kumo said:

Yeah Madara sounds like a girl's name..

Meaning: Speckles or Mottles

I.. never considered Madara being a female before, but hasn't he been referenced as a man before? o_o;;

Phanima said:
    So, as of now, Pein is still the official leader of Akatsuki, and Tobi is still Tobi, except now we know he has another personality other than the one he adopted with Deidara. He may also be Obito, and he could be Madara, but no one knows.

Maybe he's not an Uchiha at all :B Perhaps he's like Kakashi? 8D *brick'd*

22sa

Years
    Tobi has a funny body, being able to reattach itself after getting severed by Sasuke. Either that or it was genjutsu. So there's a slight possibility Tobi ate an almost dead Uchiha's eye, but meh...

The only two scenes I recall about Madara was Kyuubi-Sasuke scene in 309 and the recent Tobi scene in 364. If he is the founder of the Uchihas (which I don't recall being said or confirmed anywhere), then yeah, he'd have to older then Sasuke's deceased aunt and uncle, making him 70+ by now.

I also don't recall when he was being referred to as a man =/

In the anime translation of the Kyuubi-Sasuke scene, Sasuke doesn't know Madara and says "And you expected me to know that person?" but in the manga translation I read he says "You know him? That guy?" Confusing... @_@;

Ah well, maybe something will be revealed in today's chapter. XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

Spoiler:

AS MUCH AS IT BUGS THE HECK OUTTA ME.. the odds lean to him being Madara.

I'd rather he not be, of course. The potential for Tobi is still huge :B

22sa said:
    The only two scenes I recall about Madara was Kyuubi-Sasuke scene in 309 and the recent Tobi scene in 364. If he is the founder of the Uchihas (which I don't recall being said or confirmed anywhere), then yeah, he'd have to older then Sasuke's deceased aunt and uncle, making him 70+ by now.

Just so you aren't confused, I'm not saying his age is any sort of evidence against him being Madara. I meant to say his age made it seem strange, given his attitude.

However, let's say he was 70+, 90+, it wouldn't matter, seeing as Kakuzu, Sasori, and probably a good deal of other Akatsuki members' appearances are misleading.

I'm still not happy with him possibly being Madara, buuuut.. I'm sure things'll unravel well. *crosses fingers*

Looks like we might have to wait till chapter 366 to find out his true identity, though. I'm not counting on him to take of his mask any time soon xD

22sa

Years

Spoiler:

AS MUCH AS IT BUGS THE HECK OUTTA ME.. the odds lean to him being Madara.

I'd rather he not be, of course. The potential for Tobi is still huge :B

Just so you aren't confused, I'm not saying his age is any sort of evidence against him being Madara. I meant to say his age made it seem strange, given his attitude.

However, let's say he was 70+, 90+, it wouldn't matter, seeing as Kakuzu, Sasori, and probably a good deal of other Akatsuki members' appearances are misleading.

I'm still not happy with him possibly being Madara, buuuut.. I'm sure things'll unravel well. *crosses fingers*

Looks like we might have to wait till chapter 366 to find out his true identity, though. I'm not counting on him to take of his mask any time soon xD
    His attitude doesn't fit his age...? *never notices such things* XD

And yeah, it seems Itachi's the only young Akatsuki member and is exactly as he looks... XD

Where's 365 ;;

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Oh, its out, just look for it harder, anyways i discovered something about Sasuke,

*everyone clicks on the spoiler*
    Spoiler:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I know it might be possible to be a little late but can i join? Naruto is my favorite anime and show

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back