• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Wow, I like 365. Interesting...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hmm i don't seem to fit in but i'll watch and learn. i just wanna show you guys this pic:
    The Naruto Fan Club

doesn't that kinda look like Sasuke is a giant sticking his finger through a black hole? idk it kinda does to me.... :nervous: i hope that pic works

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Actually yeah, i pretty much thought that chapter was funny, Juugo wondering why Karin was holding Sasukes clothes, hmmmmmm? LOL, But yeah i know she did it to confuse the scent for kiba.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    when i said don't mind me i didn't mean it.. i need attention! look at this current verion of sasuke i drew
    The Naruto Fan Club
    the thing on his stomach is like the curse mark. so.... whaddo you guys think?

22sa

Years
    Well if it's the cursed mark you're aiming for, it ain't very obvious. So improve it?

I think this was cool:

The Naruto Fan Club

22sa

Years
    It'll likely look even better then Oodama when it gets animated, agreed.

I don't mind if you guys use my screenshots for banners.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    I'm resigning....

Guys, i don't want to do this but im resigning from the club. You are way ahead of me with the episodes so...... what am i to do? Im sorry im leaving. Well,see ya.

22sa

Years
    Are you that busy or do you just hate watching Naruto? .... -.-

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Guys, i don't want to do this but im resigning from the club. You are way ahead of me with the episodes so...... what am i to do? Im sorry im leaving. Well,see ya.

Well why dont you just read the manga, for one its way better, follows the story faster, and best of ALL, NO FREAKING FILLERS!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    yeah, i agree with Shuri, just catch up with the manga, it takes three minutes to read a chapter, if you started now, i bet you could be discussing it with us within the week

22sa

Years
    Face it, he just doesn't have the interest. Reading Naruto is nothing to us, but for a n00b it looks like a long road not worth travelling. /random

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well thats fine if anyone here loses interest in naruto, but they should not quit just because if they think everyone here is on a higher level of knowledge or expertise then they are, all because they watch the episodes, and not read the manga. simple as to that.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I don't read the manga but i watch all the japanese versions w/ subs. I like the japanese versions better because they aren't afraid to swear i guess :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back