• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Yeah I hate Kankoro's english dub too. Anyway I was thinking about starting a Naruto Rp but I don't have much ideas to start one though

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yeah Sai is the replacement for Sasuke, and the Sand Village calls in Konoha to get Gaara back for them which leads to getting a taste of everyones new abilities.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • Yo hey everyone its been a long time my comp has been down but how have yall been i hope good and what are we talking about know

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Its a shame that the fillers aren't gonna end yet. But I guess it isn't that bad, I actually liked the Sumaru thing and the way his mother sang. Some fillers are okay but I really do want to see Sasuke and to get back to the story again. What Naruto should do now is to hold another chunnin exam which that will at least make the fillers less boring

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • well we know that wont happen but it would make it atleast a bit better i did like that one in the star it made sense and it was well though out

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • THAT...was a filler. A stupid, stupid filler.

And as for the exam idea...I doubt it. Seeing as most of the original characters are already chuunins, there's no point to another exam. What I think will happen is there will be a long time where they focus on Sasuke, and during that time Naruto takes the chuunin exam. That way, we get to catch up with Sasuke but not watch Naruto take the exam with a bunch of unknown genin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back