• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is okay Symphonic. Yeah even I asked if I want to join. XD Yeah I think we will see Naruto vs. Sasuke Part 2 soon...lol.

Hmm...well I checked out the spoilers for this week, and they are pretty good. I am looking forward of reading the chapter on Friday. =D
    I will post one thing in the spolier I picked up.

Spoiler:

Yeah after I read some of the spoilers for Chapter 409 it does seem like Star Wars to me. I agree with you DarkAkuma.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Spoiler:

Sorry, I just saw other people -asking-, so I decided to ask.

xSym

Spoiler:

DarkAkuma said:
    ...Naruto reminds me of star wars somehow.... I mean, the orphan child decides to go to the bad guy for being the most powerful dude ever...to protect his family.....hm...I suddenly had that in my mind this morning...

That's a good analysis. It actually makes a lot of sense.

Utada said:
    Spoiler:

Since the chapter comes out tomorrow, there's no chance that this is wrong, huh? I really wished they showed Sasuke VS 8-Tailed as soon as possible.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

That's a good analysis. It actually makes a lot of sense.

Since the chapter comes out tomorrow, there's no chance that this is wrong, huh? I really wished they showed Sasuke VS 8-Tailed as soon as possible.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Spoiler:

Lawl, I so forgot about those old-people. Dx Whom's stronger, Sasuke, or Naruto, Sasuke, right?

xSym

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Lawl, I so forgot about those old-people. Dx Whom's stronger, Sasuke, or Naruto, Sasuke, right?

xSym

Sasuke, by far. Even before he got the new MS he was much stronger than Naruto. An Naruto can use his Kyuubi transformation against Sasuke as Uchiha have the ability to subdue the fox. Naruto will have to rely on his toad powers for the next fight.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Chapter 409:

Spoiler:

JUAN7845

playing Pokemon Black2 :D
    Years
    i thought it was funny naruto got summoned by the frog i hate that saskues gonna fight the 8 tails but maby he'll have a change of heart and maby recruit the 8 tails and go after mandara 4 helping kill his clan

PS thats funny star wars being like naruto saskue being like anikin but Darth Vader wasn't out 4 revenge 4 his clan getting killed

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Chapter 409:

Spoiler:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    I haven't been here in a while, so I'll just spoil you with...

Episode 412!

The Naruto Fan Club

Title: かつてない強敵 (Guess) - An unprecedented and formidable foe
    Text: 死がサスケに牙を剥く - Death sets its sights on Sasuke!!
    Karin: SasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE!!!!!!!1111!11!!oneo neone!!!!
    Eights: そしてこれで留め刺す - And a final sting to set you free! (Admire my craptacular rhyming skills... this is supposed to be a continuation of the last line of the previous chapter)

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Suigetsu: こいつもボクの??な???! (Too blurry) - This guy's ??? my ???

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Suigetsu: はっ! - Huaahh!!!

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Karin: サスケ! - Sasuke!
    Karin: ヤバイ! - This is bad!

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Karin: ホラ!サスケ、さっさとウチに噛みつけ!ホラ、はやく! - Here! Sasuke, quick, bite into me! Come on, now!
    Karin: あああーーーん・・・ - Aaahh! Oh yesss... (marginally culturally adapted, but this is *clearly* intended to be somewhat suggestive moaning in the Japanese)

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Eights: 弱いくせにめんどくせ♪遊びは終わり、帰って水割り、イェー♪ - This weakling's nothing but a pain in the bum, gonna end this game and go get me some rum, oh yeah (Trust me, the Japanese is also about as corny)
    Someone: There!

( Click to show/hide )
    The Naruto Fan Club

Stolen stuff./*/

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lame, eh? He actually got hit. At least use genjutsu on that stupid 8-tails.

I knew Sasuke was worseless without the Cursed Seal. I just knew it. ;;

Vie

Years
    sasuke is not worthless... he has to get used to his 'new' body and I guess thats not very easy.

Vie

Years
    after all, he is just a human. before he went to orochimaru and got the cursed seal he was way better than naruto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back