• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Alright everyone I just finished updating the member list. Please go check to see if I spelled your name wrong or forgot to put your name on. Also for those of you who have had a name change, if your old name(s) still on the list please PM me so I can remove it(them). Other than that I would like to thank you all again for keeping the thread alive, I'm very grateful.

天照

Nicku
    Years
  • →Oooh, can I join? I'm mostly reading it (I rarely watch the Anime...) because of Akatsuki, but meh.. *shot'd*

((Oh well, that was a short post, but I don't really have anything else to say.. Oh well B: ))

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, I added you to the list. Also the minimum is 25 characters so I think you were fine with your post. after going through I saw that the mods don't like people bypassing that rule.

So what does everyone think the Fourth is going to tel l Naruto?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think he is going to tell him why he put Kyuubi inside of him and the story of his life as Hokage. And of course tell Naruto that he is his father and also tells Naruto about Kushina(that she is his mom) too. Omg, it is going to be so great! Even though there will be a lot of flashbacks. I really don't mind it this time. =D

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya I personally hope they extend the chapters for his story though. I don't feel like the normal 20 pages will be enough. I'm looking forward if anything to find out why he did choose Naruto. Though it seems to be some sort of custom to instill the demons in the child of the current ruler.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I think he is going to tell him why he put Kyuubi inside of him and the story of his life as Hokage. And of course tell Naruto that he is his father and also tells Naruto about Kushina(that she is his mom) too. Omg, it is going to be so great! Even though there will be a lot of flashbacks. I really don't mind it this time. =D
    Yes, but this is all happenin' in his mind. He is still in his 8 Tail Transformation in reality.

What will happen if while all these flashbacks happen? Will the Kyuubi try to persuade Naruto to rebel against his father?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, yeah. XD But hey, have you guys noticed how much the series has changed? I mean, in the beginning, it was common knowledge that 'Nobody important ever dies in Naruto', except the Third. When Asuma died...okay, one more...but then everybody just started getting killed. 0_0 Nooo, Kakashi!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I personally like the fact that everyone is dying. For me it makes the anime unique at least from the ones I've seen. It would always seem that the main characters were immortal but this makes the series more real. also it allows or the characters to grow in ways they couldn't if they didn't understand loss or moving forward by yourself.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, I guess so. I, for one, really hate those goody-goody characters that only think about world peace or something. But...Kakashi...:(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, but this is all happenin' in his mind. He is still in his 8 Tail Transformation in reality.

What will happen if while all these flashbacks happen? Will the Kyuubi try to persuade Naruto to rebel against his father?

Oh I see. I forgot about that, lol. Well I hope the Kyuubi won't do that! But of course he might try though. Dang, I never thought he was that evil. >_<

And I like how everyone is getting stronger and moving forward. Sometimes you have to deal with death, and it makes you stronger. And I seen that a lot in Part 2. I am glad Kishi didn't make Naruto like a powerhouse. The series will be pretty boring if Naruto wins all the time. Or any character in the series. Yep, I really can't wait til Chapter 440. <3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Who knows. The Kyuubi has already started to manipulate him. I personally think he would try to do it since he's been sealed up for so long.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that evil demon fox. >>; He is definitely in my hate list now. I can't believe a thing that he says that he will help Naruto. Yeah right! Like take over his mind and body, and cause chaos around the village again. Heh, I am glad his father(Minato)stopped Naruto for taking off the seal.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Neiko Star
    What do you mean by that?
    I believe Lexi Chains means to bad all the have in the UK has is re-runs of the anime. Lexi have you tried reading the manga or watching the subs?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Chapter 440

Spoiler:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Manga 440

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    That's another question I was gonna ask, weird that they show the full fox inside Naruto and he still has all his powers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back